Iphone

Discussion in 'General' started by sotally tober, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just bought myself an Iphone, now I get high and when I go places(like class) I just chill on my Iphone, its the best thing for me to do especially when im blazed.

2. That is probably a good use of your class time......

3. word to that...i phones are chillin as shit...i like to use my buddies just because its a brand new toy to fuck around wth

4. Yea man, i surf GC all the time on my iphone when im bored in class lol, i love mine.

5. I just got an LG Voyager. Does one up on the iPhone with a flip out keyboard. ;)

6. that\'s one of the big reasons the iphone is better lol.

7. yeah no matter what any other company claims, there is no substitute, or even comparison to the iphone

8. i was thinkin about gettin the voyager how much did it run you

9. $270 with a contract and a discount. The Voyager trumps the iPhone in every way possible. Why do you think Verizon turned down the iPhone in the first place? Also, LG had a touchscreen before the iPhone called the Prada.

10. Maddox says otherwise.

11. how much without the contract cuz id unlock it then put in my own sim card

12. I\'ve used a friends. The net connection is slower than my blackberry(two years old) and i can run telenet, which apple wouldn\'t have even dreamed of putting in. The touch keyboard is a pain in the ass. My two 8gig cards kicks your apple measly 8. Only available to sprint unless you have it unlocked. All for the low low price of $500 starters package.

Itool.:rolleyes:

13. i agree that touch keyboard is a bitch.

14. I\'m actually using my ipod touch to post this right now. It\'s really easy, unless you have sausage fingers lol

The touch is the shit I dont care what anyone says. My internet is really fast on the ipod safari, almost like my dell desktop. It\'s just great to have somethin to occupy your stoned mind with like checkin mail, aim, playing NES n GBA, google maps, music, notes, youtube, movies, other shit. It is the best thing to have in class, work, or just when you wanna go outside on a nice day, spark up a blunt, put on your headphones and cruise GC.

The touch that I have (16gb) is the same price as the iphone, but I went for the touch cause I hate att&t (verizon ftw). Plus I get to call it a iPoT!

15. <object width=\"425\" height=\"355\"><param name=\"movie\" value=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/qg1ckCkm8YI&rel=1\"></param><param name=\"wmode\" value=\"transparent\"></param><embed src=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/qg1ckCkm8YI&rel=1\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"355\"></embed></object>

Everybody knows that the iPhone can make phone calls, play movies & music, surf the web, and a lot more. But, Will It Blend? That is the question.

16. Haha, yes.

17. Yea I love my iPhone. The fact that is my phone and my ipod in one sleek device is just really tight. And I can even post on GC from it! It was the first thing I bought with my paycheck when I started my job a while back. :D

[​IMG]

18. No offense to the iOwners out there, but, for real.. iSee an iProduct, iShit on it. Apple makes babies cry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.