iPhone to pc?

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by echoe09, Oct 7, 2010.

1. I need to dump songs, ive done it from my iphone before and i need to do it again but i cant seem to find how to do it?

For free btw..

2. Delete the tracks you want gone from your library and re-sync?

3. No, I mean take the mp3s from my iPhone and put them on my computer lol

4. Oh, my bad.

When you plug in the iPod, click the device in iTunes (the part that pops up on the sidebar when you plug it in. Usually titles "XXXX's iPod".).

From there, click "Music" from the selections, and find the songs you want to add and click-and-drag them into your library.

If that doesn't work, just try syncing the iPod and it should automatically add them to your library.

5. =] no... iPhone TO Pc.. lol

I had to refresh my computer (put a new O/S) and it wiped out everything.. so my songs and stuff are on my iPhone.. NOT my computer... so if i sync then i have to erase all songs on iphone and replace with my non existing current library..

So what i need is a program that will take my music files from my iphone and place them on my computer then i can update my library with said files and i wont lose any songs:smoke:

Ive done it before and id hate to have to re download all my music so i was hoping someone knew.