Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

iPhone Snitching?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kd0G420, Dec 16, 2011.

1. This is probably stupid, and I'm not even scared. I just want your opinions or info on this.

Today me and some friends were smoking. One just got the iPhone 4s, the one you can talk to, and it talks back. Anyways, my friend jokingly said to his phone "I'm so fucking high right now." The phone responded with, "I am now tracking your location" or "We are now tracking your location." We all were sorta like "Dude...WHAT?".

I'm sure that there is nothing to be scared of from this, but it was kinda wierd though. Do you guys think the phone may have misheard what he said? Lol.

2. maybe serie thought u said im so fucking lost right now haha

3. Haha, I thought it thought that too. But one time we said something like that, or about directions, and Siri said "We would you like to go?"

4. I think you're good, that said if the phone automatically calls 911 and starts talking to the police then I think you have a problem. You'll have to smash it.

5. Nope. Apple wouldnt be allowed to contact the police automatically. I dont know why they would care to do that in the first place. The Siri developers just have a sense of humor. Theres a lot of easter eggs in there

6. There comin for you

7. Haha, i noticed that. It's so cool that they made Siri entertaining. I can't wait to get one.

8. However, every text message and keystroke is recorded and sent to
    Carrier IQ - a software package often used by US phone networks to monitor how phones are used - seems to not only read private text messages and Google searches, but transmit that data to Carrier IQ.

FBI refuses to release FOIA requested info into their use of the database(s). :smoke:

The Iphone will delete the app during the next software release.

9. Not my phone

10. Every time something like that happens the law will make a little note. If the notes get too big and you say something like that one too many times, they will bust down your door.

11. I have an iphone 4s and whenever you bring up weed it tracks your location to find local head shops hahah

12. Lmfao funniest shit I read tonight .

13. [quote name='"Oceanic"']

Every time something like that happens the law will make a little note. If the notes get too big and you say something like that one too many times, they will bust down your door.[/quote]

Any proof?

14. She knows!

15. You should run.

No, jk. Siri jokes with you, the programers just have a good sense of humor.

16. Apple knows all.

Attached Files:

17. [quote name='"kd0G420"']

Damn, thats sketchy. But I was wondering if maybe it tipped of law enforcement. Cause that would be crazy.[/quote]

That would be such a dick move if it did. It would be very loose butt hole. Lol, anyone else watch workaholics?

18. lol off-topic but yea workaholics is funny as fuck