Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

iPhone Apps

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pawpcorn, Jan 21, 2012.

1. what are your guy's favorite apps?

2. Gc forums app

3. Touchgrind.... the only reason i got the stupid phone

4. I have android but Spotify is my fav app.

5. Pandora, Coin Dozer (haha), Zombie Hwy, Waterslide, Crackle, Cha Cha, i.TV

6. facebook, words with friends, chess with friends, twitter, GC, my bank and credit card app lol

7. Crush the castle, tiki toss 3d (relaxing game), thunder god, GC forums app, cracked app, pandora (a must!)

8. The one that automatically changes the word "app" into either "application" or "URL link" depending on it's function.

9. Steve Jobs most recent app following his death- iDied
    :D

10. [No One Fucking likes this.]
    lmao

11. the drunk app

12. Too many to list.

I'll just put down three.

GC
    Pandora Radio
    Crackle

13. cannapedia- has so many lists of strains

14. [quote name='"T Swank88"']cannapedia- has so many lists of strains[/quote]

So does jointogether.

I've got both.

15. I cant wait until android gets this game..

16. [quote name='"bp4er"']Steve Jobs most recent app following his death- iDied
    :D[/quote]

That's a real app lol

17. coin dozer is the most retarded app... i play it at least once a day lol

18. Yea i got that too. Btw what part of NC are you from?

19. Tiny wings! ... Can't put that shit down (except to browse the forums on the GC app)