Iphone app

Discussion in 'General' started by h2xhardcore, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Any good ones

2. Tweetbot is the best twitter app by far. Can you be a little more specific?

3. I'm college student . Any useful apps

4. GC and insta are my only apps

oh and flashlight and some weather one

5. Got those

Lol
    What else

6. Grasscity. haha

7. Shazam is pretty cool.
    And there was another one that can guesstimate how long you'll live for based on what you tell it.

8. Yeah I got an app for you: Google Search

Why don't you use that next time instead of making a thread that's been done a million fucking times?

:smoking:

9. AR Invaders is a badass game you get too shoot spaceships through your camera i thought it was pretty funn haha :smoke:

10. Evernote is helpful for keeping things organized for school

11. Songza is a pretty sick music app. It's sorta like pandora, but.... better.

You choose what day of the week and what time of day it is, and it gives you playlists for the various "moods" you can be in. And you can also search various activities and choose a playlist for those activities. Like when I go to the beach, I go to that activity on the list and I always choose the "Marley Reggae" and it plays me lots of marley and other songs by similar artists.

12. Songza always gives me weird ass European music :confused:

13. No clue what playlist would do that. I always get pretty good music. Occasionally ill get a "what the fuck?" song but usually it's pretty solid.