Iphone 4

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by mr.mary, Dec 27, 2011.

1. IS a piece of fucking SHIT
    Goddam I'm so mad right now, I've had this stupid ass smart phone since it came out and it's ALWAYS gave me problems, and I know alot of people who have them and nope, no problems with there's..

Fuckin phone won't play any music through my stereo all of a sudden, press play and the time starts Goin but no noise...

Need to make a phone call ? Full bars no problem oh wait, those aren't real bars they're just there to make you THINK u have reception, ALL THE TIME

I can go on forever but point blank fuck apple and they're shit fuuuuuuuuck

Oh and the other day, I had 30% life left, and my phone died! Wouldn't charge wouldn't turn on at all.. Not even the lil apple popped up.. Nothin
    But then all of a sudden later on the little circle that pops up when the phones dying popped up.. For 20 minutes ! Then the phone sat in my room for a day and later on worked... Fuck iPhones

2. I was so happy to get rid of my iphone 3g. I love my new android

3. Yup iphones have turned into the roor of the cell phone world. Sure it was cool 5 years ago but now its just another name that carries a $500 price tag.

4. that sucks i got mine right when the 4s came out no probs yet:smoke:

5. I wanna defend iPhones. I had a 3G on cfw with no issues...I'm finally upgraded to a 4s and still none. To each his own I guess.

6. I've owned iPhones for a while now cause well they're a damn breeze. They always work and aren't plastic pos's! Hate android. I tried using them in hopes of a more fun Os but it seems so half assed.

7. I'm on my iPhone 4 right now. I love it :smoking:

8. Hated my Droid, now onto the iPhone 4S and I'm loving it! No problems so far.

9. [quote name='"Luc1d"']I've owned iPhones for a while now cause well they're a damn breeze. They always work and aren't plastic pos's! Hate android. I tried using them in hopes of a more fun Os but it seems so half assed.[/quote]

Ya they are a breeze, I've went from an iPhone to other phones just to realize the iPhone is sooo easy, a baby can work it.. Just the bullshit technology screwin up
    Btw
    Still won't play music
    I threw the phone at my closet door
    Sadly it didn't break

10. Just resync ya derp.

11. Time to trade it in for an Android phone.

12. Im on one right now. Never had any problems.

13. my brother in law was so stoked to get the new iphone

then it broke and he had to replace it right away, but hes good now i guess

i just got an android and i only paid $75 for it new cause of discounts and upgrades.
    so yah it seemed like the more viable option.

i really dont give a fuck which i have as long as i can watch netflix on my phone

14. Both ar good phones (iphone & droid) but just like mr.mary said iphones are just simpler. That's the best way to put it. If you are a person who barely uses your phone for anything but basics, phone, music, msg then iphones are great. If you game, brows the net, customize anything or like to use flash android is the way to go. If you enjoy ignoring your phones features %90 of the time iphone is 4 u. But just know a droid cost less and you can ignore all those features that screw it up for you