Iphone 4

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Magiggle, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Very unforunate, Took it outta the case to clean the dust and whatta ya know, crack. But anyways life goes on.

Attached Files:

2. Angry Birds is the shit, bro

3. Lol you look 13., sucks bout the phone tho

4. A: get a white one. It takes a classy man to pull off a white phone.

B: damn bro, bummer. At least it's the back.

5. im just gonna throw it out there.
    my iphone 3gs may not have a second front facing camera, great for camera whoring, but at least its not glass on the back, so i know it wont crack.

oh yeah and sorry about the crack. you can get it repaired for 70 ish

6. Duck Tape bro, don't be a bitch...

7. I am considering an iphone 4 as a Christmas present for my daughter but wondering if she would be able to surf the internet on the iphone 4 without using up her included data if she is at home, as we have a home wireless router. If anyone has knowledge on this I'd appreciate it.

8. I'm not 100% sure but I believe WiFi is free. It's when you access the 3GS network they start dinging ya.

9. [quote name='"booyaking"']A: get a white one. It takes a classy man to pull off a white phone.

B: damn bro, bummer. At least it's the back.[/quote]

Iv got a white one coz I'm a pimp

10. I've got the iPhone 4 ad I dropped mine from maybe 3 ft up because it fell outta my pockets the the bottom by the homescreen is completely fucked and there's a crack going through the middle of my phone

11. [quote name='"mikycute"']I am considering an iphone 4 as a Christmas present for my daughter but wondering if she would be able to surf the internet on the iphone 4 without using up her included data if she is at home, as we have a home wireless router. If anyone has knowledge on this I'd appreciate it.[/quote]

You can surf wifi for free :)

12. iphone 4's should be able to connect to your home wifi. which won't use up the included data

13. [quote name='"mikycute"']I am considering an iphone 4 as a Christmas present for my daughter but wondering if she would be able to surf the internet on the iphone 4 without using up her included data if she is at home, as we have a home wireless router. If anyone has knowledge on this I'd appreciate it.[/quote]

As soon as ull pair the iPhone 4 to ur wifi router, it'll switch to wifi as soon as it's close to the router :) saves data+ battery lasts longer :) WIN ;)

14. You can replace the back of the iPhone 4 super super super easy. Just 2 screws and the broken one slides off. Buy yourself a new one online for like $5. You can even get a gold/metal back if you want.

Simple. Cheap.

15. i think the real question is who the hell buys an angry birds t shirt...smh

16. For what it's worth, WIFI actually decreases battery life significantly. I can't say for sure for the iPhone as I don't have one, but every smart phone I've used is like that. But it's still so much faster than regular network/3G. After getting used to it I can't stand to try to surf the web without being connected to it.

17. [quote name='"mikycute"']I am considering an iphone 4 as a Christmas present for my daughter but wondering if she would be able to surf the internet on the iphone 4 without using up her included data if she is at home, as we have a home wireless router. If anyone has knowledge on this I'd appreciate it.[/quote]

The phone can connect with wifi and it is free.
    My bad I didn't know people already answered the question.

18. 13-15 year olds. angry birds is the shit but you won't see me with an angry birds shirt unless my girl buys it for me. in that case i would have no choice.

19. [quote name='"mikycute"']I am considering an iphone 4 as a Christmas present for my daughter but wondering if she would be able to surf the internet on the iphone 4 without using up her included data if she is at home, as we have a home wireless router. If anyone has knowledge on this I'd appreciate it.[/quote]

If youre connected to wifi it isnt using any data