iPad or no iPad?

Discussion in 'General' started by iSmokeLI, Nov 25, 2011.

1. I love my iPad.

I've barely used my laptop since I got it.

2. They're pretty cool, I'm set with my iPhone though cause it fits in my pocket

3. Honestly I'd rather get some nice clothes, shoes and a nice watch.

4. [quote name='"iSmokeLI"']Honestly I'd rather get some nice clothes, shoes and a nice watch.[/quote]

So then you've answered the question for yourself.

/thread

5. Ask your mom if she'll just give you $500 cash. Thats what Id do.

6. Ask her for a couple of ounces instead

7. good old flip up laptop> i pad

8. I'm a web developer. I have a PC laptop, MacBook Pro, iMac, iPad, iPhone and an Android tablet. I'd recommend the iPad. It gets the most at-home use (and second only to my iPhone, since my iPhone is always with me). I actually prefer using the iPad for almost everything. It just seems more comfortable and natural. Doesn't get as hot as the MBP, doesnt suck ass like the PC laptop, and I like the larger screens size compared to the iPhone, especially for reading and getting stuff done.

iPad is also my go-to surface for rolling a J...

Keep in mind the higher res, Siri-infused iPad 3 will probably be out in March, so you may wanna get cash and wait a couple of months.

9. You should go with a nice pair of hiking boots, a point and shoot camera and a decent backpack. Get something/s that will persuade you to be outdoors

10. son: iPhone
    daughter: iTouch
    mom: iPad
    dad: i paid ....

go 4 it :p but u knw who is gonna pay for it in the end

11. ipad is sick buty dont make ur mom buy it, its a weaste

12. Yeah, iPads or tablets in general are very convenient. It's nice to be able to lay in bed or surf GC, listen to music, play games, etc. etc., while taking a couple tokes, and have something more compact than a laptop. I don't like Apple much, but the iPad is really a great product.