Ipad compatibility

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by seanzee311, Jan 9, 2013.

1. I have a lot of problems when on the ipad app for the forums. In particular, I notice that the right side of screen often is unresponsive in landscape mode, and when I switch to portrait, the right side of the screen is cut off.

Also, certain buttons do not work sometimes but this has not been consistent enough for me to pinpoint what works or what doesn't (and when).

For normal browsing and reading I don't really notice any problems. But when I go to click (or touch, rather) certain things on the right side of the screen I encounter problems (like trying to click to move the typing cursor thingy).

I figured this would be more more effective/positive than leaving some negative review on the App Store like lots of other people do when things simply don't work the way they want.

Thanks for your time! (I can't hit the send button now to post!!)

2. Lol too high to remember to search first.

I'm sure it'll get sorted in time.

3. I hope so, it seems like a lot of people on the forum are pretty pissed off about the run around they're getting. :p

In the meantime, one of the developers on the forum claims that it should work fine if you open it in portrait mode, but some of the users disagree. Another user says his was fixed after a reinstall. :confused_2:

4. This is a painful issue and we are facing the issue also. We've even contacted ForumRunners main company Internet Brands about the issue but it seems this is their habit. If this will not be resolved till March , we are considering switching to an alternative solution as app right now is close to useless when you switch from portrait mode.