IOWA- Ditch weed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by turborunner, Apr 30, 2008.

1. #41 j1ng, Sep 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2008
    I live in kansas and good ditch weed does grow. Gets you nice and high.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. thats weird..... i have never heard of that. i would be happy as hell if i found that. I would just take everything i found and break it up then de seed and stem it. and roll some blunts or save it for when im dry.

3. yea the stuff you see was cut today and im getting ready to go back tonight to harvest the rest. :)

4. make sure to post what you go get.

5. bump.

ditch weed... very interesting topic. :)

6. Brilliant camouflage for an outdoor grow !!!!

7. ive had experience with ditchweed i was in nebraska in the middle of nowhere and i found like 2 plants and almost shit a brick then i found a twenty square meter patch it will give u a headache if you dont smoke shitty weed but if you smoke alot it will get you high look in the ruralist places and you should find some private msg me if u want more info

8. #48 Harry Balzonya, Dec 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2008

I could care less about the ditch weed,just tell me what he is getting at!? I'm confused...signed -Boris the Blade

9. i live in Ely IA, we have 60 acres of woods in my backyard and no i dont have a field of weed...more like a forest of it. we have so much ditch weed in the summer i dont know what to about it. but yeah, check woods where there is lots of vegetation. its everywhere!:smoking:

10. Brilliant!

11. When i was a senior in High School, i also stumbled upon an abundance of what seemingly was marijuana at churhc camp. i started asking questions like where did it come from and can it be smoked? somebody explained to me how to use this weed to my advantage, i dont have any accessible to me any more but i am willing to share this info. The process is relativley simple and theoretically it works (if there is in fact THC content) take a bunch of these plants and boil them in water for a good while (20 min or so) after that discard the plants (in a safe area, you dont want to get caught with them) set the oven a a low temp like 250 or so, take the water that you just boiled the weed in and place it into a pan and then into the oven. Let all of the water evaporate off. when this is done take a metal Bench scraper and scrape the remainging substance ( I was told it is pure THC) and you are good to go, i would recommend free basing the THC before selling or giving to your friends to try. when somebody has done this can you confirm this for me please, or if it doesnt work please let me know.

12. well sucks to be you. here in Massachusetts we only get a $100 fine for under an oz.:hello:

13. Jus think if it was isolated, an propearly takin care of!:hello:Thats what im goin to find out this year. Half my crop this year is sum good DITCH weed that i came across last fall. got bout 2 -4 weeks till transplant.I cant wait to see how they turn out.

14. Yeah those are actually pretty appealing to my eye.

Good luck on that.

How come theres not ditch weed all over?!:mad:

Well that makes your area not so good for outdoor grows cause you could get pollinated by a ditchweed you didnt know about!

15. ...nah that aint the right way to make hash:p

16. can this ditch weed be found in NJ?

17. This really is rather interesting though, that it grows with such abundance in some places in the states.

We need to get planes, and fill them with seeds and fly over forests and shit and just scatter um.

That ull show um!

18. I wish they grew here in va! Free shity budd XD

19. it's never gonna happen here in florida.

20. I just moved to Iowa and a friend of mine told me about the ditch weed that grows on his property. I got so excited so I googled it up. Found this thread and forum. I am so fucking stoked to start searching. :D