Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Iowa Dank.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by WheelchairKUSH, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Pretty nice mids

2. Lol far from mids

3. rofl yeah just some mids ehh ;)

4. damn never knew the middle of the country got this dank of bud, some of it looks better than what i usually get lol. How much does an o, q, eighth run you? Here it's from that order, dank of course: $250-350, usually doesn't get over $320 if you know someone good, $80-100/q, 40-50/eighth. i know i dont get the best deals though compared to other people.

5. Of course :hello:

an 8th is usually 50 unless the guy's short. & it goes up from there , 50 , 100 , 180 , 320. :D

Thanks for stoppin.

6. mm looks delicious. and it is. i just finished some of that headband over here too. and i got some of that blackberry kush from a guy at a fest last summer, you've got some heady nugs over there in iowa, and i never would have guessed.

7. Mm the taste of the headband was almost exactly the same taste as og kush. Loved it.

G 13 is very dank. Smells real skunky and has a real couch lock high to it. The taste is piny and earthy. I honestly think it could have dried a little more but it was very close to being perfect. 7/10

Pez mmm.. I like pez. I've not read much about it online nor could find any grows that had pez. I can tell you its somewhat similar to sour diesel. Has a very awesome fruity taste, and the bowl tastes goood all the way till its cashes :smoke: I had some very green buds and some purple buds (assuming something happened with the temp while growing) I give it a 9/10

bubba kush .. ahh. Love this strain. The smell wasn't as potent as the pez or g13, but the taste was amazing. It was my favorite to toke on between the 3. The high was a amazing body high with head high in the end. I also give it a 9/10

Thanks for checkin out my stash :cool: :smoke:

8. Pez
    [​IMG]

Another shot
    [​IMG]

9. :hello:

Ordered a couple precoolers and a new downstem for my 2 bongs today. Can't wait to receive them! :smoke:

More dank next Wednesday.

Reppin the midwest! Gotta show people we got that fire here too! :cool: :smoke:

10. Dankness as always bruv ;) i got some dank sativa no name that i will be uploding soon :D

11. i'm from cb, nice to see some iowa herb on here i have no camera or i'd share the iowa love!:hello:

12. Got some headband and a dank indica dominant

The indica tastes sooooooo goooooood.. the smell is a lot similar to the Bubba Kush.. the taste is like Pez and Mr. Nice mixed.. Lovin' it.. Wish the bag it came in had a name :( .. Guy changed his connections.. won't be as much as a variety .. lets hope it gets better and better.. &that he starts putting the names on the bag.. I like this headband more than the other.. bigger buds.. way fresh. & there's more of a sour diesel smell to it.

I'll do the indica pics later. Busy busy today.

Headband
    [​IMG]

& another
    [​IMG]

13. looks to be some chronic :hello:

14. Busy busy busy. Just got a 1/2 of each last night.

:wave:

Maui
    [​IMG]

Anotha
    [​IMG]

Northern Lights
    [​IMG]

NL
    [​IMG]

15. Good stuff wheelchair, 515 here. I havnt seen any of that headband around and I am officially jelous. I just started a stash thread, maybe we will smoke some similar strains in the future :) Stash