iolite wispr or da vinci vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by envy604, May 18, 2012.

1. im looking to buy my first portable vaporizer and im stuck between the iolite wispr and the new da vinci vaporizer made by karma. ive looked at the pros and cons of each, such as a pro for the wispr is that its powered by butane not battery, and a pro for the da vinci is its much quieter. has anyone had the chance to try out both and preferred one over the other? any feedback on the 2 is appreciated! thanks guys.

2. Da Vinci better quality and digital temp display i believe

3. [quote name='"envy604"']im looking to buy my first portable vaporizer and im stuck between the iolite wispr and the new da vinci vaporizer made by karma. ive looked at the pros and cons of each, such as a pro for the wispr is that its powered by butane not battery, and a pro for the da vinci is its much quieter. has anyone had the chance to try out both and preferred one over the other? any feedback on the 2 is appreciated! thanks guys.[/quote]

The fact that the iolite runs on butane is a massive con for me...no idea why you've listed it as a pro. For me this would be an easy decision, I think the da vinci is a better vaporizer in literally every way shape and form.

4. i listed it as a pro because you can refuel on the go and dont have to worry about having to bring a battery charger around

5. [quote name='"envy604"']i listed it as a pro because you can refuel on the go and dont have to worry about having to bring a battery charger around[/quote]

Except you have to worry about having a constant supply of butane, and carrying butane cannisters around with you.

I dono, to each their own I suppose, but the butane is the one reason I would never get the Iolite. Ignition systems tend to break very easily, and I hate the idea of continually having to buy butane.

6. true i think i am going to go with the da vinci