Iolite vs Wisper vs Da Vinci?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Will_Blaze, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Any opinions on these vapes? I've used my friends Iolite, it got me high as shit. However I've heard lots of good about the other two as well. I really don't know anything about vapes that aren't e-cigs (used them to quit cigarettes, and it kind of became a hobby) 

2. Da Vinci

3. I always have been really interesting in the Wispr.  I think it's a really neat product.  Out of all three of these vaporizers though gotvape.com showed that the Da Vinci Vaporizer has the best reviews.

4. Arizer solo

5. iolite is a piece of shit

6. I'd go with the Pinnacle pro. It's better than all those vapes

7. [quote name="Bowl Fiend" post="19199049" timestamp="1387562496"]Arizer solo[/quote]ThisSent from my SCH-I510 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 sickmanfraud, Dec 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
    I recommend either the solo or the Ascent. The iolite and wispr both use butane. Don't like the idea of having a butane powered device in my pocket.

9. Davinci. Durable, tasty vape. Fast start up, digital readout, strong battery, adjustable temp. Best portable vape I have used.

10. ^^ Spam...........

11. Owned an Iolite first ..it was great but the butane became a pain..whisper just an upgrade. Now I use the Davinci and it is infinitely better on every level. Seriously.

12. da vinci no doubt. much cleaner than the butane vapes and has adjustable temp for different situations.