Iolite vaped weed usage?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Krizzle, Aug 9, 2012.

1. #1 Krizzle, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    Stoners, just got me this sweet portable vape. It works a treat I am impressed so far. My question, is the vaped weed you tip out afterwards useless? Any THC content worth making into edibles or is it all just garbage? I have been trying out my new space case pollen press and getting some nice squashed weed disks so far :p but is it worth it?? Cheers ears!

Attached Files:

2. Yeah you can definitely make edibles with it

They actually turn out pretty good if you only vape to light brown, and that pile you have looks like it still has a good amount of green in it.

3. I smoke my ashes all the time, I just roll them up in a joint and it gets me feeling nice. It's quite satisfying if you are out of fresh herbs.

4. [quote name='"GrowsInTheSoil"']I smoke my ashes all the time, I just roll them up in a joint and it gets me feeling nice. It's quite satisfying if you are out of fresh herbs.[/quote]

How's the taste? I didn't think you'd be able to get much out of them so it wasn't worth smoking them. My last lot I had built up around 8grams including a shit load of pollen added to the mix. Made 6 double choc muffins and just 1 fucked me right up yesterday!