Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

iolite original vape problems

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by denimchicken, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Hows it goin everyone. I just got an iolite original portable vape the other day and I'm having two problems. 1. I think my vape over heats cause when I draw it I see smoke and not vapor. The directions ate straight forward just pack the bowl turn the gas on and ignite. The orange light goes off than its ready. Am I pulling to hard on it or something? 2. I feel like I have to drag on this thing around 15 times to get high. A bowl or anything else I take 7 hits and I'm done for the night.. I feel like I'm just a jackss and going about this the wrong way. Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks!