Iolite Fail

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by bsuperb, May 26, 2013.

1. Hi everyone, I'm about to receive my third iolite in under two years, I'm guessing i get about nine or ten months and then they quit.. First one started leaking gas, second one stopped clicking when trying to start up, has anyone else experienced similar?

2. I've read a lot of poor reviews about them and I know 1 person with one but its broke and you've gone through 3, id say buy a different brand

3. Hey man, sorry I didn't reply, just got the replacement! Really long wait but, I feel forced to let everyone interested in vaporisers, which one is best etc that a brand new iolite is awesome! For the sake of an independent review, this is my third one in about two years. There was a two year guarantee on each one so your money is safe but it can be a hassle when it goes wrong, first replacement was just a couple of weeks but this one has obviously taken longer. However as an owner of a flight box and an iolite, oh and also a really cheap (55 quid) table top thing called a flamez, the iolite is stand out the best for overall performance tho I do love the fb.... The only problem and I guess question you've got to ask is, are you prepared to put up with the reliability issues (I have averaged one broken one every 11 months I reckon

4. my cuzz had his for 3 years now with no issue, used it for first time and i am getting one myself now. cant wait!

5. Good luck! They are really good when they work.. Have just bought an arizer solo, big clouds :)