IOffer.com ===>> Sells Bongs - Pipes - Paraphenalia -

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by aerogardenguy, May 19, 2010.

1. I've bought off ioffer 3 times, no complaints so far, just stick with legit vendors with high customer reviews and you shouldn't have to worry about being ripped off. If you come on here asking about any other site besides ALT or Etsy, your gonna get flamed, just saying...

2. That's not true... and people flame ioffer for good reason. It's chock full of fakes, shitty deals and scammers... and has no good security features to protect against any of them. Just because you can find a good deal there, doesn't mean you should try. I've found good deals in sketchy alleyways, from heroin addicts and from dealers who twilight as money counterfeiters... doesn't mean it's a good idea.

3. i just posted my sheldon black fixed stem tube on ioffer, hope its not janky selling on there

4. I bought an 1100.00 salt tube on ioffer for less than half price so it isn't all scammers and rip offs.
    it all comes down to common sense...if you don't have any common sense then by all means avoid ioffer.
    I've never been ripped off and I NEVER will.
    of course I KNOW who the legit sellers are on there.