involuntary acid trip

Discussion in 'General' started by Permatrip, Oct 10, 2007.

1. The kid COULD HAVE BUGGED OUT, but this dude watched him and he was in good hands and he probably had a blast. I don't see why all you guys are so pissed. Plus Jellyfish boy sounds like he's on the right track to being one hell of a cool kid.

2. I wish somebody gave me acid when I was 14

3. thats fucked up to give a kid acid at 14 without him wanting to take it. but, i took acid when i was 14 so.....shit.

4. For one tokin blue pulled that post, and i cant remember what you said in that post, what angered me when i readf your post is the fact that you might want to still be friends with a piece of shit like that, a piece of shit that would give blow shotguns to a three year old, com'on man you cant mean that. I've done a lot of really bad things, but 1st rule of thumb is kids are the most innocent members of our society and they are off limits. that also happens to be the code in the prison system, its not just raping or molesting a child that will get you punked out in prison, its anything to hurt a child.
    It wasnt misinterpreting you that got me pissed, it was your still wanting a friendship with scum like that, but im sorry if i insulted you. A friend like that will get you into trouble trust me.

5. sounds like a good time was had by all

6. 14 year olds aren't that innocent, don't make such a big deal about this. Shit it's not like they gave acid to an 8 year old.

7. I can't control what other people with their own kids... If he was beating them, hell yah I would call the cops... If he was just sitting there letting his kid smoke on a joint, yah I would call the cops... IF he sat there and blew shotguns to the kid all day long, yah I would call the cops... but if he did it once, I would tell him my problem with it. I mean... I can't change him if I don't talk to him... so all that guy did was enable the guy to do it even longer... Yah, and you are saying my way of thinking is screwed up?

Pot for younger kids is certainly not healthy but my ex girlfriends mother smoked pot while pregnant with her and her 3 siblings. Yah, they have problems, but thats with anyone. She is a highly smart person. Of course, before you accuse me, I am not saying its alright... I just think people over play the risks, but thats with any statistics.

I guess what I am really trying to say is, we are all people, we make mistakes... We should be more forgiving. Once that forgiveness is betrayed, thats when we detach from that person. I couldn't just up and leave a friend I have had for years over a dumb ass mistake. I just try to correct him and hope he doesn't do it again... And if he does, then I wouldn't hang around him.