involuntary acid trip

Discussion in 'General' started by Permatrip, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Why the fuck did this thread get bumped? Now I hafta remember this stuff.

I agree. Buzzard. Might be a lil more neg rep swingin' that guys way.

2. hm...i dont see why everyone is getting mad at this guy

theres nothing he can do

people ranting about it on an online forum

isnt going to change what happened

some kid got given acid. he had a good trip. not necessarily morally right

but im pretty sure there is a good amount of people here who were doing drugs

at 14. its not TOO young. thats still a freshman in high school. thats when i started

smoking weed. id be down to be given acid unknowingly. its an experience. and its our experiences that make life worth living.

3. Alright here is my two cents even though i doubt anyone will notice.

Look to the OP, you got lucky, very lucky nothing more serious came of the situation but i will give you props for being responsible and watching out for the kid. But im letting you know now, if I had a little brother who was 14 and was given acid without being told what was up, AND earlier had thrown up off smoking some bud, i would have seriously taken some hits to some peoples heads. That was completely ridiculous on your friends parts.

14 is not a good age for someone to start doing acid, smoking weed its the perfect age, but i mean COME ON! acid! thats one hella drug, Im glad he is alright, and im super happy he had a good expierience, but how shitty would you have felt if something bad would have happened. I cant stress enough on the net typing here how upset(pissed) i am at that situation.

its people like that that give recreational drug users a terrible terrible name and why acid (and the proffessor from cali) get such a fucked up reputation. From a responsible persons eyes i have absolutly ZERO respect for ANYONE that does something like that.

I have a neighbor who was my best friend who moved in next door like 4 months ago and i wouild be at his house more than mine, like 3 days ago were at his house blazing( It was me, him, his wife, there two roommates, and he has three kids that were in the other room, and the youngest of the kids alex comes in who is 3 years old and what does the mother fucker do, he holds HIS SON down and blows him a shotgun. THE KID IS FUCKING THREE YEARS OLD! i went off on him bad and i told him if he ever looks at me again while im outside i wont even think twice about calling social services and HUD to get there housing permit revoked. That is absolutly uncalled for just like your friends.

well im done. good luck with that

4. Forcing a person to do any sort of drug against their will is fucked up. Your friends have some bad karma coming their way.

5. -Rep for sitting by while a kid was dosed with acid.

6. dont give him -rep man...lame

but yeah dude

10. Please refrain from posting about getting animals or children high.

you gotta delete your thread

7. If that was my kid and they slipped him acid without explaing to him what it does....i'd put a bullet in every last one of you.

8. \
    you must've missed the part where she apologizes

9. yah, ive never done acid but i know that my current employer did acid by the age of 14. he did many drugs and had many bouts with addiction too. i guess its fucked up in a way but i really cant say anything because i havent tried it. is it really thta intense, even to a naive mind?

10. It's funny because the past several thousand years several people used pot for whatever reasons.... Parents even gave it to their kids for medicine. I am not saying I agree with what the guy did to his kid, but it is most certainly not WW3 like you are making it out to be. I mean... You could have shown your distaste without losing a friend?

If you noticed, the guy explained that he didn't give the kid the acid, or agree with what happened. HE stayed to watch the kid, so the kid wouldn't get hurt. Can everyone read that alright? Are you sure, read it twice to make sure you grasp it..... People are coming in here bitching at this guy like he did something wrong and he continues to explain himself.

Personally, I wish someone dosed me with Acid. I have been interested in the drug ever since I started smoking... So if someone slipped it into my drink when I was younger, I would have loved it. Sure, dosing people without them knowing is wrong, but in the end, he was being watched and ended up having a good time. It sucks that people have to be irresponsible but the majority of people on here have done irresponsible things with responsible adults. Hell, when I have kids, I look forward to smoking with my kids.... I will probably end up smoking with one of them by the time they are 14.... Irresponsible? Maybe but we all judge harm differently.

11. Okay the problem I'm seeing isn't the obvious one.
    Sure it's idiotic, mean, and immature to drug somebody with LSD.
    However.

The fact that irks me,
    is that people were trying to trip him out!

What the fuck.
    I swear to god if people tried doing that to me when I was on shrooms for the first time I would have beaten their face so badly it would resemble an uncooked hamburger patty.

And that's shrooms, a far cry from LSD.

12. Very fucked up.

13. That's not really funny dude a bad trip is fucking bad if youve never experienced one then your lucky.

14. I have to agree... it would have been different if they gave him the acid and then everyone just chilled in a calm environment. But purposely trying to freak someone out is bullshit.

A few years back at a music festival, a buddy of mine was tripping on shrooms and someone convinced him that his parents were on their way to pick him up and take him to the hospital. He was tripping hard so he didn't know the difference, and people just kept telling him he was an idiot and ruining everything. It got to the point where he was so pissed and freaked out that he was just running around screaming incoherently. It took nearly an hour of me and another friend talking to him to get him calmed down and level headed again. Afterwards, he never hung out with any of those assholes again, and I don't blame him.

15. if you re-read my post as i stated a few times, i wasnt mad at him, and i gave him props for watching out for the kid, i was angry at the situation at hand. So please dont try to point out im trying to make somthing into ww3 with the op, im not i was merely upset that something that irresponsible was done. :confused:

16. I am talking about what you did to your next door neighbor....

17. tell me again why drug users have such bad reps? oh yea...

ur friends are idiots but that's nothing new anymore i guess...just my $0.02

18. The poster your responding to broke off all conections with his ex-friend because he was blowing shot guns to a THREE YEAR OLD CHILD!!!!!!!!!! "You could have shown your distaste without losing a friend" thats your response, the child was 3 years old, it aint distaste its boiling anger, the kinda shit that will get your ass raped in jail anger. These are the kinda morons that give the cause to legalize drugz a bad name and give the enemies fuel to fight against it. I'm sorry and apoligize to the city for going off like this, but this thought process is fucked up, trying to justify blowing shotguns in a three year olds face, your just ass bad ass the dick head who did it.

19. I take it you didn't read MY post.... because I said I DON'T AGREE with what the guy did... But to lose a friend over that? He could have just said something like "Man, can you not do that around me? I don't like to see that stuff going on because I feel its unhealthy for the baby." If the guy got shitty, then storm out and shit, not before... So I am sorry if I offend you by saying this, but learn to read and keep a level head when posting. You were insulting me for something that you misinterpreted.

BTW, are you angry about what I said in your thread about some one offering herion to your daughter? If so, I didn't even get to respond back to that... I think you might have taken that the wrong way to. ANYWAY... No hard feelings man, lets all just chill the fuck out and smoke :)

20. I would have been happy if I was that kid, the only thing that upsets me is that they were fucking with him.