involuntary acid trip

Discussion in 'General' started by Permatrip, Oct 10, 2007.

1. All in favour of the kid tripping on acid rather than tripping on television for the rest of his life,

Aye.

2. I kind of wish someone did that shit to me... I know it sounds stupid but it would be an interesting experience. Now that I have grown and know more, more than likely no one will trick me into taking drugs.

It is going to be a story that kid will always remember. I wish I had more stories to tell.

3. Damnn. That is some fucked up shit.

4. It might of been fucked up sounding, but the time was right, he had a good trip.

I hope that kid have a good productive life, obviously he is in good graces

5. Hippies used to dose their children with LSD in the 60s..

Personally I think its fucking stupid and wrong to do, but whats done is done. I atleast hope he had fun?

And what's with the whole "There was a big ass party going on?" Like LSD is a powerful drug, but I don't think I'd happen to NOT notice people downstairs partying. Let alone have a good time in a "party" atmosphere while I'm tripping.

(I don't even know why I'm posting, shit, better get back to lurking)

6. I disagree

7. Oh for christs sakes all of you stfu with your holier than thou attitudes.

If I had the chance I'd probably do acid at 14 :d

8. The age is not the point of controversy.

9. OH, well thats cool, is this about the ethics of drugging someone?

I guess that isn't very nice, but he had a good time so no harm done yknow? :d

10. Just because there wasn't any harm done doesn't mean it was okay to do.

11. when we arrived there were 5 people there not tripping. they sat around and networked while we were upstairs tripping until there was a huge party downstairs that we then discovered.

12. yeah where i live their is a guy in jail who was selling acid to kids 14-up and got in alot of shit because the younger kids wernt the same afterwards. but i took 3 drops of acid on sugar cubes and it was intense as hell. i wouldent want to be on that and not know. especally if ive never been high on weed b 4.

13. -laughing-

14. THAT IS FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i took acid for the first time when i was 16 and my friends told me everything they knew about it and it was scary as shit.......being 14 and on acid without being told what it would do and not even knowing the feeling of being blazed???? that would be so terrifying....and messing with the poor kid?!?!?!!? it seem slike he had fun but that coulda gone south so easily and messed him up for life.....

15. 14 isn't really young as you think.. atleast for some 14 year olds. I mean that's only one year away from driving with a permit. But yah the way this whole scenario was handled and the fact they gave it to him and he didnt choose to try it with one of his friends or something makes it completely wrong. Psychedelics handled improperly can be very detrimental psychologically.

16. QFT. :hello:

17. i've always wondered what it would be like to eat acid n be like 8 years old when your imagination is super crazy n you already can almost envision/experience shit that you pretend

i bet it would be fuckin mind blowing, probably mindblowing to the point of totally blowing out ur mind n prolly gettin LSD psychosis.

but the trip would be amazing if you could experience the way an 8 year old would feel like on acid, the visuals would be insane, but if you felt fear at any point it would be fuckin bad

i dunno, just a thought

18. yeah who's ever idea it was to give the kid acid is a fucking retard.

19. you just made me think of the phantom tollbooth. have you ever seen that movie or read that book? its amazing. its about imagination and youth and its a total acidtrip of a story. :)

20. They essentially drugged a 14 year old kid with acid, ya fucking dickhead. If that had been my little brother, somebody woulda got fucked up.