Invoice Address/Delivery Address

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GrowOps, Apr 3, 2011.

1. just today i ordered some seeds, i'm getting the seeds sent to a friends house but i was paying for them with my credit card, i put the invoice address as my address because i thought it had to match the card address and the delivery address as my friends address, then it occurred to me that a bill could be sent to me because of the invoice address? i really dont want that at all...will a bill be sent?

2. I would contact the company just to get a definite answer.
    My answer to you is yes you will still get some sort of bill or statement.

3. If you paid by credit card then you won't get a bill because you won't owe anything more. I doubt you would get a statement by mail. If you placed your order online and provided an e-mail address then the seedbank should send a statement to the e-mail you provided. Inside the package itself there may or may not be a packing slip and if there is it may or may not show the invoice address.

Regardless, the paper trail with the credit card company will exist forever.

4. so the purpose of the invoice is to make sure it matches with the credit card? im not too bothered about the "paper trail" i just dont want receipts for cannabis seeds being sent to my house