Invisible sun LED

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Hippothehippo, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Day 14 from flip. IMG_1159.JPG IMG_1160.JPG IMG_1161.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  2. What kind of lux readings are you getting up top? Do you get good flower deeper down? It looks very dense.

I trimmed too aggressively my last go. Right now I have around 18” of growth after cleaning up the bottom.

• Like Like x 1
  3. looking awesome t bone . props

• Like Like x 1
  4. Somewhere a little after 4 weeks from flip. Coming along.
    IMG_1165.JPG IMG_1166.JPG IMG_1167.JPG

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks. It's coming along good. My 6" top clip fan failed. Just noticed that today. With all the lights all the way dimmed they're running so cool it doesn't even matter. Didn't even impact my temps much. Still barely making 82 for a daily max. I removed a bunch of dead leaves from the bottom before the pics and some from the top along with tying up a branch that was already falling from the weight. It should bounce back tomorrow a bit. It's also quite dry feeding heavy. A gallon a day isn't enough. I need to step up to 1.5 gallons a day.

6. It has some good gland development already. I'm wondering if the new red strip is helping out. 4 weeks from flip is what some people would call about 2 1/2 weeks in flower. As you can see by the pics it wasn't the fastest to flip and took some time to really start developing buds compared to my last few plants.

It's a blueberry. Probably going to be a 10-11 week strain to chop from flip from what I've seen so far. I'll see how it goes.

I'll keep it updated here. I have a lot of new strains coming up all vegged under my all invisible sun powered veg tent.

• Like Like x 3
  7. A little over 5 weeks from flip. IMG_1168.JPG
    IMG_1169.JPG IMG_1170.JPG IMG_1171.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  8. Very very nice!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Blueberry. Not sure the breeder. I got a clone given to me.

• Like Like x 2
  10. looking good t bone

11. A little over 7 weeks headed for 8. Going to let the flowering plant go 9 or 10 most likely.
    IMG_1178.JPG IMG_1179.JPG IMG_1177.JPG IMG_1180.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  12. Look at the lumps/nodules on the branches. Some are from supercropping but many just happened.
    IMG_1181.JPG IMG_1182.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  13. Beautiful tbone! Bet your plenty excited to jump in and spend hours upon hours of trimming hehe!

Going to have to get you a team for that one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Judging from the last two monster plants I've grown this one is definitely larger and my last one was 23oz's of buds and almost a pound of larf.

This plant is going to be at least 2 pounds of just buds I'm pretty sure. There is so many colas in there. Can't even count them all.

• Like Like x 1
  15. That thing is going to take me probably almost 2 weeks of a few hours a day to finish trimming.

• Like Like x 1