Invisible sun LED

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Hippothehippo, Oct 3, 2018.

1. I have 2 ish250 3500k kits. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with them? They use Samsung LMS561c S6 top bin. Will be using in a 1m x 1m grow with 4 plants in Wilma. Thanks.

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. They are legit. I have two of their 120 boards. They were started by a GC user. Great alternative to HLG if you're in the UK to avoid import taxes.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hope you enjoy the light dude

• Like Like x 2
  5. It is available. happy grow

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nice to see the UK folk getting some good service for a good price. I wish Invisible Sun all the success in the world. They put out a good product. If you have the customer service to back that up you almost can't help but succeed.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'll be posting some pics of a few Invisible Sun 120 boards side by side with a few qb120's from HLG. I think some GC members will be impressed. The Invisible Sun boards look a little brighter. The drivers probably have something to do with it but they look very impressive next to HLG side by side. I'll update later.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'll take some photos when mine is setup. Delivery was fine. Haven't needed to contact customer services. All seems good!

• Like Like x 1
  9. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 3
  10. Hi,

How are you all getting on with your lights?

I’m considering getting 2x ish250’s for a 1.2 x 1.2 space.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I was considering the same. Checked today and the ISH150 boards are out. No heatsink needed as only 85watts each.

Small print at the bottom mentions how setting them up dual or quad they outperform the ISH250's.

Oh they are in the board only section (not complete lighting) and £35 each :)

Its up to you buddy, just helping out a fellow UK Member :)

Sent from my SM-N950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  12. the ISH150 has 150 samsung lm301b , 30v , max current 2800mA

4 boards will out perform the Ish250, ish240 diy rig and ish265 pro.

we do 4 board packs for £120 . not listed yet but drop us an email to grab that offer but itll be on the site by tomorrow

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. £35 each ill take some.. how much is that in u$d

• Like Like x 1
  14. It's about $45 a pop :)

Sent from my SM-N950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  15. $45 a pop no heatsink required.. im guessing still gotta get a driver for them.. got a link to the boards??

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I have a couple ISH150’s In the mail and the driver should be here soon. Going in veg but at least I can show you a couple pics soon

• Like Like x 2
  17. just dropped u a pm

• Like Like x 2
  18. I bought 3 ISH265 Pro boards last year for a mate, but he had problems with his house. He hasn't even used them yet so I'm having them back in preparation for my first grow this year (buying my first house). I put my mate down south onto them too and his finished product is amazing. Just waiting for the red/far red strips and the UV strips to be released in the coming months and I'm all set to be the greatest novice ever

• Like Like x 1
  19. thanks for the update . appreciate it

• Like Like x 1
  20. I installed my 120 boards right next to my HLG qb120's. I was surprised at how much cooler the 120s ran so I did some temp testing on them.

Invisible Sun 120 boards run way cooler at the same wattage compared to HLG qb120's. I'm actually running the Invisible sun boards on 75 watt drivers and the HLG boards on 60 watt drivers. The Invisible sun boards still run cooler.

The boards are the same thickness. In fact the Invisible sun board is over 2" shorter on one side since it's square and the HLG qb120 is a rectangle. The only thing I can see that would make it run that much cooler is the balanced led layout. Anyway. Nice work Invisible Sun.

Invisible Sun 3500k left, HLG 4k/3k on the right. 8 degree temp difference on the back of the boards after running each for a few hours with it resting there. IMG_1118.JPG IMG_1124.JPG IMG_1125.JPG

• Like Like x 2