Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Investing" money

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by madhouse221, Nov 18, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Periced"']I feel dirty when i do things like that. I don't know where you guys are on the religious scale, but i feel like when ever i do bad things my sins are adding up, then i won't get into heaven..[/quote]

Lol. sorry but LOL. You only need 1 sin and your going downstairs. See you there;)

2. I never asked my parents for money, but if I was going out or something they usually threw me a $20 and told me to keep it for whenever. $10 for gas, $10 for a gram. :smoke:

3. I never used my parent's money, it just seemed like the wrong thing to do. I still have my morals xD these days I work for all of my cash and I always make sure I have enough for a lot more than just weed, weed should not be a spending priority in my book

4. I used to save up money from lunches but I would never spend it on bud, only my money wen't towards marijuana. My parents money went towards legitimate business like stocks and investments.