Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Investing" money

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by madhouse221, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Anyone used to take money someone would give them for something and use it to buy bud? For example, when I was younger, 14, I would take money my mom gave me for lunch and save up until I had about 40 and buy an eighth. I started to feel bad each time until I felt bad and stopped

2. Oh, high school...

3. Anyone ever take money someone would give them for something and use it to buy bud? For example, when I was younger, 14, I would take money my mom gave me for lunch and save up until I had about 40 and buy an eighth. I started to feel bad each time until I felt bad and stopped

4. bro i feel you. been there done that.

5. Almost all of us have done it, but be ashamed. Go get a job man!

6. Im baked and I read you started to feel bad, but carried on doing it, but when you felt bad you stopped doing it. So did you not do it? Or.............:hippie:

7. i never used anyone else's money besides my own to pruchase unless the money was fronted to me. other people work to hard for me to waste their money on my habit.

8. Yea ive never done anything like that gotta get a job, or if you cant you gotta hussle

9. We were all kids once OP, buy your mother some flowers or something for being your mom.

The people who never lied to their parents about needing money for something and buying bud instead probably didn't start smoking till after high school.

10. [quote name='"HiowA:)"']We were all kids once OP, buy your mother some flowers or something for being your mom.

The people who never lied to their parents about needing money for something and buying bud instead probably didn't start smoking till after high school.[/quote]

Yeah, buy her some flowers, seems only fair since you bought yourself some.

11. :smoke: take that guilt off

12. How is this "investing" though? I don't see much return anywhere

13. every friday in high school, my and my friends who were twins would tell our parents we were going to golf and needed 20 bucks each. we proceeded to use that money to buy an eighth and smoke from after school until late at night haha, good times man.

14. I feel dirty when i do things like that. I don't know where you guys are on the religious scale, but i feel like when ever i do bad things my sins are adding up, then i won't get into heaven..

15. Drugs tend to open your mind; I assume that would be a significant investment with a stellar ROI down the road?

16. Tons if different types of investments...

for example me today :) I bought myself an older camaro that has undergone a full restoration... got it for an absolute STEAL. I don't plan on driving this car because theres no way I could afford to have such a car as a toy. The money I bought it with is fairly important to me so Im counting on selling it within a year to carry on with other things!

17. Yeah, people flip cars all the time

18. My mom gives me her credit card to buy food for my dogs since one is hers but I have it now, and I bought a magazine one time and felt bad, so I didn't do it again lol.

OH this does bring up a funny story though...back when I used to smoke a half a week, I had a book of those 50 states quarters that I got as a present from my grandparents. I really wanted some bud, but didn't have money. So my gf and I came up with a reasonable plan: we would look the book up online and if it was worth more than $20 then we wouldn't take the quarters, and if it was less, we'd take them. It was worth $10. That was an easy and (somewhat) guiltless $12.50 lol.

19. if you knew how to grow...you wouldn't need money

peace
    "V"

20. Are you the man from door number 5? :eek: