Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

invest in thy future, young people!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Be9, Sep 10, 2002.

?

Where do you wanna go today? -MSN

1. As you live...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. so you die, friends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Think summore.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Discern the reality of Hell...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. as the materialism of this once humble country is justifying the wrath of God.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. REPENT, America!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Abortion is HOMOCIDE, dude!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Do you wanna worship an ugly Loser, America?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Satan IS that Loser...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. But, yet, you worship him by your unbelief and abortion and tokin.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. My http://www.reddINK.com instructs us about our Eternity (sign the guest book): How inevitably both are determined and molded by the choices we make in our voyage home to the Father; This URL is both a stairway AND a roadmap TO that Utopian Domicile. You ARE loved by the Trinity. Pax Vobiscum... Don't wanna miss Heaven in this Teeny-Weeny, Finite Existence Have I been there? Actually, yes. Twice. Give to thee an analogy: The earth is like a piece of straw; Utopia is like the vivacious, voluptuous, 10-story-Guggenheim.

2. LOL!! Are you recruiting for a cult????

3. Why is it easier to load babies onto a truck than bowling balls?

You can't use a pitchfork on bowling balls.

wow, that was rather distasteful

4. dude i hope thats a cult... if the catholic church opposed weed i would be an emcee wait no oh god im stoned