Inventions you've came up with stoned

Discussion in 'General' started by dub92, Mar 15, 2012.

1. So I figured out a way to rid the world off all problems when I was stoned one day, what you do is kill your neighbor and everyone else follow, eventually there won't be many people. Problem gone.

2. a small wooden bowl with a nail drove through the center of the bottom to scrape out bong bowls/ pipes. i made my own then saw them at a concert 6 weeks later. jews.

3. Tasty beer? Um... hoegarden? Grimbergen double blond? Stella? Spaten?

4. how about one of those nike athletic shirts that whisk away sweat except upgraded with a tube system like the ones found in a beer hat

except this time the tube system transport water and it has like a tube coming off the shirt so you can drink fresh cold water in the middle of exercising

5. Or a camel pack/nike shirt combo that 1st) gathers your sweat and 2nd) converts it to beer 3rd) delivers cold beer to mouth.

Now you've just gotta figure out the science behind it

6. haha yea

im just not a beer fan tho haha

7. A dense enough nug to where you load one bowl and it lasts for a year of smoking :smoke:

8. Ketchup and mustard slices, like a slice of cheese but ketchup or karats cause whenever you're eating a sandwich or whatever the ketchup always spills out so if you had a slice BOOM no mess.

9. A new Pringles can that allows you to push up the bottom of the can so you can easily reach the Pringles at the bottom without crushing them.

10. [quote name='"BuddhistBrian"']A new Pringles can that allows you to push up the bottom of the can so you can easily reach the Pringles at the bottom without crushing them.[/quote]

Haha omg thats genius. Call em pringles pushups get fred flintstone to endorse it amd it golden.

11. voice command dildos

12. Thats not bad... But it would be way too expensive to produce when people could just turn the can upside down.

13. A lighter with a little piece on it that could move around the weed in the bowl if its not hitting right or what not