Inventions created while stoned

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by bishop_honeycut, Sep 1, 2007.

1. last night i was geekin pretty hard and was wanting to get an ass load of PVC pipe and and make one of those tunnel systems thru my house connected to a computer and like a snack machine and soda machine and i could just chill on my bed press a button on my laptop and the shit would just drop thru the tube like those tube things are bank drive thrus.

2. Me and a buddy invented a darts game that doesn't involve you having to get up from the couch. One day I shall sell the idea and make a fortune.

3. designer condoms....

golden gucci fleece condoms

4. I had the idea for rolling papers that look like money. I think you'd look pretty pimpin chiefin on a c note haha.

5. Best idea yet.:hello:

6. Ive seen some $100 bill papers, but they were from the 70's so I have no idea if they're still made (some old stoner lady had 'em)

7. I invented the light bulb.

8. me and my mate 1 day made a bucket bong but instead of putting a kone piece on top we put a long tube from a bong threw the top so it just about reach the bottom,screw kone piece on top of tht and fill wit water,when u pull it up and get to the water line it will pull the smoke threw and work like a water bong bt its a bucket bong, we named to bongbuck duno if any1 else made 1 of these??:smoke: let me no if u have

9. Post-it notes.

10. Pills that after you take em your farts/crap would smell good

11. Once me and a buddy were cruising around high and a deer popped out on the side of

the road. We decided that we were gonna invent a 3rd headlight with a picture of a

deer on it. People could turn it on to warn other people when there were deer by the

road.We thought we were gonna be millionaires.

12. You mean like a glycerin coiled bong? :rolleyes: