Invention idea I had

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by hoopzies, Apr 10, 2012.

1. .......Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

2. Sybian makes a version of this....is just giant....and fifteen hundred bucks

3. I'd use it, shit. Though I would clean it every time. No fucking way I'm letting my jizz save up in a little bottle that I continually cum in.

4. This is hilarious ha ha ha ha. Fuckin jizz container ha ha ha ha ha

5. Lol + rep for that, shit made me laugh

6. Anyone who would revert to something like that is lame and pathetic

7. What about if you can plug it into the computer via USB and program how you want it to massage your dick

8. Pretty sure if they caught you with some machine jerking in on the airplane, they would probably think its a bomb. Probably news worthy too. Maybe a picture of you in the paper as the guy who got caught playing with himself on the airplane.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPin5LRBfZo]The Hangover - "Thanks Alot Bin Laden" - YouTube[/ame]
    Thanks a lot bin laden

9. Haha, I pretty much agree. Kinda like how someone who would revert to Ramen as food is lame and pathetic, lol.

10. LMAO i just envision armed TSA agent on a plane catching somebody using it and tell them to stand up and put their hands on they're head......:laughing::laughing:

11. Yeah I know right? It's so sad.

12. I assume when the person is done ejaculating, he takes off the device and pours all the semen into an unsuspecting woman's vagina.

13. [quote name='"ddd3"']Anyone who would revert to something like that is lame and pathetic[/quote]

Haven't you ever masturbated in your life?

Btw the work you're looking for is RESORT.

14. [quote name='"Sickleg"']

Haven't you ever masturbated in your life?

Btw the work you're looking for is RESORT.[/quote]

Btw the word you're looking for is word.

15. [quote name='"Dissec"']

Btw the word you're looking for is word.[/quote]

Al.t+f4 your life please.

16. Pocket Pussy

17. haha there already is one, google: auto blowjob machine

18. [quote name='"Blunted123"']
    Haha, I pretty much agree. Kinda like how someone who would revert to Ramen as food is lame and pathetic, lol.[/quote]

Chicken or beef?!?!

19. Chicken all day 'erry day son.

20. I don't eat Ramen, anymore. It's a sad excuse for food. Back when I was younger and didn't have anyone to cook for me, or money, really, haha. Now that I have a nice job and a girl to cook for me, Ramen with hotdogs and an egg is a meal of the past.

I was making fun of his picture, in case you didn't notice...