Invent A Movie Plot

Discussion in 'Movies' started by stonemymind, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Write a little paragraph explaining the plot to a movie. It can be ridiculous, insane, hysterical, suspenseful, or anything. Just get creative. It's fun to think about this kind of shit...

My idea I came up with yesterday while really baked in the shower was this:

A middle class white family gets fucked out of all of their money and has to move to a ghetto neighborhood because they can't afford to live anywhere else. They adopt a black child from a local orphanage because they offered to pay them to get rid of the kid. The kid is a little ghetto mofo and the plot unfolds from there...

2. sounds racist as fuck! LOL. How about a guy spends his last few bucks on a bag of weed and after he smokes it he realizes it was laced with poison and dies. THE END. Send me the oscar in the mail.

3. A woman while home alone orders a pizza.

The pizza guy shows up and the woman discovers she has no money, but mentions that if the delivery guy can think of anything other than money to pay him with, she'd be willing.

He says "Oh, I can think of something". She invites him in. They begin having sex in missionary position.

Switch to doggy style for a little bit.

Woman says "I'm in a good mood" or something like that, shits on guys chest, and they rub all over eachother.

Pizza guy finished up by cumming on her pizza, puts his shirt back on, and goes back to work... without ever cleaning himself up

4. okay, heres another one: I'm sitting at home getting super blazed and trying to make my own hemp wick. A swarm of bees get into my place through the windows/vents/toilet, etc. But I smoke them out with some killer kush and then we just watch Super High Me and laugh. They kick me down some dank honey and let me fuck their queen.

5. Movie? that sounds like it could be great sitcom on Fox or something

This is more of a sci-fi sitcom also but could be a movie too.

An alien accused of committing a crime on his home planet escapes the intergalactic police and lands on planet earth. The alien becomes fascinated by human culture and tries to blend in with society. The alien finally gets an apartment in the city with a lesbian and a black hipster guy. The alien tries to blend seamlessly in to society but because of cultural differences he gets into all kinds of mishaps and crazy hijinks.

6. ^I'd watch that. Shit, I'd watch both of those shows.

A few years back I got stoned off my ass and came up with a plot to a sitcom/movie similar to the one in the OP, but mine was that this young(I imagined around 11-12 ish) "stereotypically Jamaican" boy(long ass dreads, baggy rasta colored clothing, stoned 24/7/always smoking pot) gets adopted by a really high-class, rich, conservative, white family, and the show is based on the various stoned hijinks/adventures the kid has with his new family(there would probably be another kid in the family of the same age, probably a little white girl), his struggle to fit in with upper-class society, his family's struggle to mend him into a high-class citizen, and then eventually the family inevitably learning a lesson about being less up-tight from the kid.

7. [quote name='"TerryTheToker"']^I'd watch that. Shit, I'd watch both of those shows.

A few years back I got stoned off my ass and came up with a plot to a sitcom/movie similar to the one in the OP, but mine was that this young(I imagined around 11-12 ish) "stereotypically Jamaican" boy(long ass dreads, baggy rasta colored clothing, stoned 24/7/always smoking pot) gets adopted by a really high-class, rich, conservative, white family, and the show is based on the various stoned hijinks/adventures the kid has with his new family(there would probably be another kid in the family of the same age, probably a little white girl), his struggle to fit in with upper-class society, his family's struggle to mend him into a high-class citizen, and then eventually the family inevitably learning a lesson about being less up-tight from the kid.[/quote]

Thats literally just jamiacan fresh prince lol

8. An calvlery of Nazi Zombies riding on the back of Velociraptors, Zombie Velociraptors, rises up on a quest to reclaim Europe. Also it would be a musical.

9. Dude, you're not getting my movie ideas - I actually live in LA and have friends in the biz. I've got my own script to write...hee hee

Fun game though.

10. you know they have something exactly like this... its like sausage pizza or hot sausage pizza and its so fucking funny. they have these little introduction paragraphs that are too funny too

11. everyone and their step-sister is writing screenplays in SoCal.

Good luck though.

12. How long have you been writing for? Just curious cause I'm a writer as well :wave:

13. Man crash lands in field full of bud.

Remote jungle island.

No signs of human life.

All of the plants are in flower.

Trick is, there is no food! Only water and bud.

Man finds floating cargo from plane, dead bodies ect ect.
    Finds a acrylic bong in cargo

Names it Wilson

Survives for 3 years

Rescued

Comes home and becomes president

Legalizes marijuana

Moves whitehouse to said island.

Paints it green.

World peace.

1.Fill in blanks with witty humor/suspense.
    2. Give man doctrine in horticulture
    3.film
    4. Smoke a blunt
    5. ???????
    6. Rake in blockbuster millions
    7. Profit!

14. looked at the first post, looked at the second post, looked at second posters location, roflmaod

15. anyway my screenplay:

Palpatine, an evil Sith Lord, has overthrown the galactic Republic and become emperor of the new Empire. The Jedi Knights, an ancient peacekeeping order empowered and guided by the Force, have been eradicated.

Princess Leia Organa is a member of the Rebel Alliance, a group fighting to defeat the Empire and restore the Republic. She’s on a mission to bring Obi Wan Kenobi, an exiled Jedi living on Tatooine, to Alderan. The mission fails when her spaceship falls under attack by an Imperial star cruiser. Leia hides stolen schematics of the Empire’s Death Star, a powerful new space station, inside R2D2, a small droid, R2 and another android, C3P0 stow away in an escape pod and jettison to Tatooine.

The two droids are found by Jawas and sold to farmer Owen Lars. Owen’s young nephew and farmhand, Luke Skywalker dreams of leaving Tatooine and becoming a pilot like his late father. While cleaning the small droid, Luke stumbles across a partial holographic message for Obi Wan Kenobi. Intrigued by the beautiful young woman in the holograph, he thinks the message may be for Ben Kenobi, a hermit living on the outskirts.

When Luke discovers R2 missing the next morning, he and C3P0 search for him in Luke’s land speeder. They locate him, but encounter the hostile sand people. Ben Kenobi rescues them, and Luke learns Ben is actually Obi Wan Kenobi, a Jedi Knight. They watch the holograph in which Princess Leia implores Obi Wan to deliver the Death Star technical plans to her father. It’s hoped a weakness in its defenses can be found. Obi Wan tells Luke that his father, Anakin Skywalker, was also a Jedi, and he was betrayed and murdered by Darth Vader, Obi Wan’s former apprentice. Vader was seduced by the dark side of the Force and now serves the emperor. Obi Wan tells Luke he must learn the ways of the Force and go with him to Alderan. An incredulous Luke refuses, but agrees to take Ben to nearby Mos Eisley to find transportation. Realizing R2 and C3P0 could be traced to his family, Luke rushes home only to find his aunt and uncle murdered by Imperial storm troopers searching for the droids.

Luke now wants to become a Jedi and goes with Obi Wan. In Mos Eisley they meet Han Solo, captain of the Millennium Falcon, and Chewbacca, a wookie and Han’s first mate. Han, a smuggler with a bounty on his head, agrees to fly the passengers to Alderan for a hefty fee. Just as they’re about to depart, storm troopers swarm the hanger, and the Falcon barely escapes.

Meanwhile, Princess Leia is captive aboard the unfinished Death Star. Darth Vader demands the location of the rebel base camp, but Leia resists. Death Star Commander, Grand Moff Tarkin plots a course for Alderan, and threatens to destroy Leia’s home world if she refuses to reveal where the rebels are hidden. Unable to sacrifice Alderan, she provides coordinates, but Tarkin blasts the planet to demonstrate the Death Star’s full power. The information Leia gave Vader is false, and he schedules her execution.

The Millennium Falcon arrives in the Alderan system, only to encounter the planet’s shattered remains. Han spots an Imperial fighter near a small moon, but Obi Wan realizes too late that it’s actually a massive space station. As they attempt to retreat, the ship is caught by a tractor beam and pulled towards the Death Star. There is no escape, but Han has a plan.

GOOD HUH?

16. wood be better if there was lots of weed smoking going on throughout the movie.