Intro's from ArtofWar1989 Here In The Bluegrass State!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Artofwar1989, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Wanted to introduce myself here to all the other people on this lovely site.
    I'm a lifelong resident of Louisville,Kentucky and I wouldn't change it for anything.
    I'm a regular Medical Marijuana user because of my medical condition known as Epilepsy. The headaches are the worst, but Mary Jane is always by my side. LoL Yay!
    I'm a current college student at the end nearing graduation. I'm working for the man and I love it! I am on here to learn and love.I will not hate on anyone so please don't hate,it's just not nice.

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls.... But the only thing that worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge ...."
    Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

2. Fan of Sun Tzu?

3. Yea I've read the book but it's more because my favorite music is Bone Thugs N Harmony and the album I had bumpin everyday was Art Of War. Thanks For the post and how do you get your rep up just post and reply?