Introduction: "Yo"

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BKBurgh, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Started smoking 1 week after the September 11th attacks. Weed was the only thing that could get me to sleep a full night after witnessing what I did that day. I've sworn by it ever since. I remember hearing in school about what a "gateway drug" it is, yet I've never even had the temptation to try anything else. (Legalize in PA!)

In december of 08 my wife and I packed up and left Brooklyn to try and start a family somewhere safer, and we ended up in Pittsburgh, PA. Things have gone well for us, we own our own home, something I never thought was possible, and I recently accepted a career that doesnt piss test.

I'm a gamer and a sports fan (Mets and Giants). Always looking to meet new people.

2. Welcome to the City! :wave: MJ does indeed bring you down a notch, or up if you prefer, glad it helped you to get through. You might like to hang your hat in the Gamers forum or perhaps the Sports forum. Congrats on owning your own home and the great new start. You could say that mj was a gateway drug as in gateway to your healing and new start in life. ;)

3. Ha! Never thought of it that way. I may have to bring that up at the next legalization rally. Thanks

4. Coolio! All in a matter of perspective on things. That would make a nice marketing twist for a rally. ;)