Introduction And Tolerance Question

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ghetto_Stoner, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Hey everyone Im Wyatt i live in Utah im a pretty heavy smoker about 4 sessions a day i love chilling with friends and having deep conversations while stoned haha my top 5 strains are #5 purple haze #4 orange haze #3 Sour diesel #2 LA Confidential #1 Lemon haze! happy to be a new member of the community 

So i have smoked every day for the past 7 months skipping probably like 12 days in total but im visiting my big sis in vegas for 2ish weeks by the time i get home will my tolerance have gone down? im hoping it goes back to those first few times where i pretty much just sat in a corner and laughed for like 2 hours and everything was just awesome i highly doubt it goes down that far thats just what i was hoping for haha the first day not smoking was so hard just cause i knew i couldn't smoke but now im just looking forward to getting super high when i get home :)
    Thanks alot guys :)
    Wyatt

2. #2 SlightlyStonedSD, Jun 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2014
    Yeah that's long enough you should notice a pretty big difference at first.

Especially if you've been smoking everyday including wake n bakes

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. High to you all. I've never done any forums..i'm lost and stoned :) ..in learning mode. Great to read and see the things i love.

4. thanks for the info slightlystoned :) 

and welcome stellahyon