Introduction and request

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by robthedog, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Hi All

I have never done this before. In fact I have never had a relationship with any houseplant that has lasted for than a few weeks before it literally died of thirst. I'm here in the hope that I can read all the experts comments and hopefully learn to grow something to maturity just so that I can cross at least one thing off my bucket list :)

While I am here a mate has asked me to find out where to get Maui and blue dream clones. He's a bit more advanced than I am but he doesn't have a pc and so I will pass any responses to him.

Anyway, that's all for now. Chat soon.

2. Clones are only available in local settings. I.e. cali growers get at dispensary, otherwise it's pretty much only if you know somebody in your neighborhood. Seed and than clone your own strain is the only way for most growers to have cuttings of these strains.

As for your grow what are you trying to grow? We need lots of details to chime in and pictures are worth a 1000 words.

• Like Like x 1