Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Introduction and pictures of my tube

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MoltoStanco, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Hey guys, I've been lurking for a while now, figured I'd finally register and say what up and post some pics of my tube.

It's made by Volcano, triple perc, stemless, female bowl. The foot in the picture is my size 14, extra wide foot for some comparison. It's a wider tube, and if it were a normal width, it would be about 7 ft. long. You can milk it up, and exhale pretty much vapor.

Attached Files:

2. I like it a lot

3. First I have ever seen the joint like that. Kinda limits your accessories.

4. thats real nice. it looks very high tech sort of bong with its colors

5. This is true, but I bought just a normal bowl for it that I like a lot more than the A/C. The best way to hit it is to pack a small-ish amount, and just torch it all in one hit and pull it through. Plus it's a lot easier to pull with out the A/C.

6. I really like it man.
    How much did you pay for it, if you don't mind my asking.

7. It was 485 originally. Payed 450 with a bag and the A/C.