Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Introduction and a couple questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cobo74, Mar 7, 2010.

1. #1 Cobo74, Mar 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2010
    Hey guys, new smoker here. I got started just recently, likin it so far =p. I've been getting my 'weed' off a guy I know, and i have a couple questions. When I smoke it, it smells like weed and tastes like it, but i'm not getting high. Am i doing something wrong>? Also, it's brown when i look inside the joint. Is this normal or is he selling me spliffs or some shit?
    BTW, I live in doylestown,PA if anyone knows where this is. Just for reference purposes/

thanks.

2. A spliff is tobacco+weed so even if he was you should still get high. If it's brown he is probably just selling you schwag, but it wouldn't have much of a marijuana odor usually. Never buy it pre-rolled in a joint lol.

Another thing, if you are unable to tell if it's weed or not how do you know what it tastes/smells like?

3. I've been to parties and shit before where guys were smoking weed, but never bothered to try it up until now. So if this stuff is legit, why isn't anything happening? Smoked 3 of em now, should I go mess him up for selling me bad weed?

4. Well there's a few possibilities.

1) It's not weed
    2) It's very shitty weed
    3) You can't inhale properly

Probably more I can't think of right now. At the very least never buy anything pre rolled. How big are the Js?

5. I've known many new smokers just don't inhale properly (ie they just keep it in their mouth)

6. The jays are about 3 inches in length I'd say , didn't bother to measure them.I know how to inhale, it's like you pull air, then smoke, then more air, filling up the lungs.

7. Also can someone post a picture of schwag so I can tell if that;s whats it is?

8. how much did you buy the jays for, and how many did you buy, it may be tobbaco because weed is green

9. @mike, 1 joint was 15 bucks

10. SHIT! and you bought 3 of them? a j should be no more than $5 and your never supposed to buy pre-rolled anything.

11. So....I got fucked over on price and got sold tobacco basically? Damn.

12. Dude, never buy pre-rolled. If you're new to buying, ALWAYS go with someone who knows what they're doing. Buy a scale as well.

13. I dunno how to roll joints though =/. Don't have enough for a scale either. So...what do you mean knows what they are doing? This guy is the only one I know who sells weed, unless I go into Philly which i really dont wanna do.

14. the subtext of someone offering to sell you prerolled shit:

"hi, let me rip you off please."

if he knows you're a new smoker than honestly that's probably you're case.

15. So how can I go about finding someone whos selling me the good stuff like NYC diesel or something.

16. ask around. i got ripped off after my second time buying from the same guy so I took action and found myself a new dealer by just asking around. ask the right people though and don't give away that you are a new smoker EVER unless you know they won't take advantage of you (like its a friend or something)

17. alright thanks for all the help guys. So 15 bucks is too much for a joint?

18. Don't pay for pre-rolled shit. Jesus. And prices vary by the weed itself and location. But seriously, roll your own shit man

19. Ugh I probably have to to avoid ripoffs =/. Guess I better go buy some paper and learn how to roll =/.

20. Yeah, it really is. People will take advantage of someone who is new and asking for pre-rolled shit.

Buy/make yourself a piece so while you're learning to roll you can still stay high ;)