Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

introducing the 420 bar

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by arsonik187, Sep 15, 2012.

1. This little guy has made me a believer in edibles. 4.2 grams of bud. Just read the lables

Attached Files:

2. yeah ive had those before they are pretty good. but 15 bucks is a little steep for an edible in my book.

3. ya i can get hubbies 3 for 25, theyre just as bomb

4. [quote name='"Unrealjello"']yeah ive had those before they are pretty good. but 15 bucks is a little steep for an edible in my book.[/quote]

How is $15 steep for 4.2 grams of bud?

5. [quote name='"pezlet"']

How is $15 steep for 4.2 grams of bud?[/quote]

Cause I've eaten one and they aren't THAT strong. And yeah there may be 4.2 grams of weed in there. But its thc that gets you high, and im pretty positive they don't use top shelf nugs.

6. aw i was hopin you ment like a bar that didnt mind if you smoked weed inside

Edit: but lol now i noticed the section i thought this was general when i click the thread