Introducing myself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by gijsflis, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Hi guys and girls,

My name is Gis and i would like to introduce myself. I do love to smoke weed and i'm new to growing. At the moment i'm just orientating how to start growing, what i need, which strain etc. Therefore i will carefully read previous post to gain the necessary information and if you will need some information i can't find i will make a post. Please feel free to contact me if you think you can provide me some helpful information.

Cheers and happy growing to anyone!

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. First welcome to GC. We are the best cannabis community in the web with members all over the world.

I specialize in growing soilless (coco, Perlite, Hempy, etc) as well as mixing my own organic soil that will be water only through veg, the. Supplemented with flowering nutrients as their needs increase.

I also design, build, and test lights, as well as help new growers do the same. I just hate seeing new growers get fooled by the “1000 watt led” on amazon.

So here’s a couple links to my active journals. Ones old so it’s long.

Soil2Coco’s Indoor Multi Strain Journal

This ones my Auto journal with Mars test lights

Mars Hydro Auto Station

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Soil2Coco, Awesome! I will have a look at it. Thanks for replying!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Anytime bud. That’s my reason for being here. To help. Someday I hope everyone I’ve helped will pay it forward. I’m seeing it a lot now already and it’s a great thing. Welcome to your new addiction!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Sweet bro! Love your way of thinking. Speak to you soon

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome mate! Anything you need (especially with Autos), holla.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Thank you bud!!

8. Welcome and good luck!

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thank you Phil!

• Like Like x 1
  10. You're in the rite place, WELCOME!!:wave:

• Like Like x 1
  11. That was what i was thinking as well! Thank you very much for welcoming me Calyx!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Welcome to the community. Best of luck with your growing endeavor. What type of grow were you thinking about doing? Small scale closet or something a little bigger?

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks a lot bud! I'm planning to grow 1 or 2 plants indoors. Just for my first try. I have been reading about autoflowers and those strains seems to be quite easy. I'm not growing for huge yields or so. Just want to gain some experience by trying. If my first grow is a (small) success, i will try another strain.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Cool. If I was choosing between 1 or 2 I'd go with 2. If you have a problem you have double the chance to fix it.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. That's totally true! Great advise! Thanks a lot!

16. welcome to GC gijsflis ,,,,you'll find lots of good folks here to help you start up a grow ....mac,

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hi Machtheman! Thanks a lot brother!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Welcome to GC bro!

• Like Like x 1