Introducing myself

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Sir T-REX, Feb 26, 2016.

1. I know I might be doing this all wrong.. But I find this spot to fit. Its been about 3 weeks since I first planted my seeds. After years and years of reading on the toilet I think I am ready. So far so good. One thing that I find funny is how my car Mr. T-rex LOVES being around the girls :)
    I don't know how serious I am about this grow but my girlfriend is enjoying the process and is letting me work in our walk in closet. Enjoy the pics![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Rex is my stoner kitty :)

2. uploadfromtaptalk1456488876655.jpg

Meet ceecee my stoner cat haha I have 3 but this one follows me up loft everytime just to sit and watch the ladies I'm sure she goes into a trance haha

Nice looking ladies bro and setup looks all good for now. What is it u got on the go in ur closet

Sent from my SM-N915FY using Tapatalk

3. When I'm not in the garden I keep the door closed and when I come home Rex fallows me inside and he "checks" on things. It's funny to me because I look at it as if he was checking up on things. Afterwards he flops and takes his kitty cat nap.

These are just bag seeds.. Under 2 cfls. Not bad huh? Ph water for the first week then some bio-weed. I just transplanted and I fed them bio-weed + bio-thrive grow a couple days ago and they are responding very good :)

In the near future I'm planning on getting a bank of flourescents. Something like sunblaze 26 or 28. The four footers are too long.

4. But I still don't know if I'm that serious. Maybe if I could get good genetics I would be more into it.

5. It's always worth investing in good genetics I've got 3 og kush atm then next onto heisenberg specials by mephisto

Ur ladies are looking good so far thou bro keep it up n should have some nice stash

6. Ahhh. I think they are brothers. This is skullie :) [​IMG]

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

7. Animals often acquire a taste for plants so keep an eye in her. Eating plant material helps animals digestive system. If she gets a taste its on. Cats also don't make good grow companions once you're buds get sticky and collect their hair like crazy unless you're OK with smoking hair

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Im not planning on blooming just yet. I want to see it in able to maintain a veg set up.