Introducing myself as requested...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by I’myourmom, Aug 30, 2019.

Tags:
  1. That looks like a typical plant that hermie very nice should be good idk what the other guy posted but I dont wanna smoke it.

2. If you dry it slowly and cure,just like you would any other, it will lose most of that hay taste.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Awesome. I hoped so. Only makes sense really. And let it age and hope it chills out a little.
    I’ve got others but these were almost a blue pheno. Looked purple like it’s name as a plant.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I want to remove the seeds before curing I guess. Blahhh

• Like Like x 1
  5. Idk if your tryna talk down on my smoke but there’s nothing to talk down on I don’t smoke bs , and I’ve gotten hermies that look like that still smoked it just got rid of all seeds wasn’t the best but kept me from spending money

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I was not trying to downplay it, smoke whatever you want I was just saying it looks funny like a bunch of empty bannanas. I can definitely understand smoking something that is not great I just harvested 6 plants that totaled about 3&1/2 oz of mediocre buds. Lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. No need,really....Unless you just want to clean it up....It's gonna cure better with still unbroken buds,though...(me thinks) Just dry it slowly,and let that chloroifil escape before jarring it up...You know the drill,Mom...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Welcome, we are glad to have you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. . I didn’t pay top dollar and I didn’t intend to I’m more of a shatter/concentrate smoker I love blunts but a dab is way more potent

• Agree Agree x 1