Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Introducing my friend to weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Alphå, Jul 9, 2006.

1. So before I smoked a small bowl with my friend. I was dry and wanted to get high before the beach, so I made a resinball and my friend kinda 'showed up early' on me. So I ask if he wants to try some.... He goes for it, hook and sinker.

So today, the third time we've smoked togethor, I showed him how to hit my pipe. We smoked two or three bowls, and he was pretty blazed. He was talking to his girlfriend and cracking up.. She picked up on it, but was cool about it.

So now I've got someone to smoke with. And possibly more connections, and step in the direction of the bold american dream that is cannabis legalization.

2. Cool meng.Nothing like introducing someone to the wonderful world that is marijuana.

3. Lmao, well cannibis legalization..Not too sure bout that one, but good to know you have another tokin buddy, and possibly some hook-ups they're always good.,

4. thats cool smokin pot is alot of fun but you know what else is a good time? methadone. just a little bit and your set. either way keep smokin!

5. Are you mad?

To the original poster; please ignore this utter bobbins.......

6. thats cool, its always fun to get a new smoking buddy.

7. Dont worry, my mom always taught me to stay away from drugs. :D