Introducing glass into the house

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GeTTeR, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Ayoo grass city people. I have recently introduced glass pipes and water pipes into my house but now that that's aloud in I have one question?

What should my next piece be?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Sorry if I misunderstood the question OP but if you're asking what you should get besides glass pipes or bongs, you should definitely get a vape bro.

If you're asking what kind of glass pieces you should get, you should get a badass helix like mine doe!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393950385.838671.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Hii Power

3. If you're talking about more glass, get a bong man

4. Shes a beauty. I want to pick up a water pipe next and in buying the no2 tomorrow.

Its a solid vape. I already have the da Vinci.

5. Any suggestions on the make? I cant have a bong that's like 4ft but I could do a 1,2 foot bong.

6. I have no clue man. I've broken like nine glass pieces in two years, I'll probably never buy a nice bong out of fear. lot of people are all about RooRs and high end ones but I'm more than happy smoking out of a $30 piece from the local head shop.

7. Every piece I have had is from the local headshop. They have some nice quality stuff but I feelnlike buying something end bongs, most of the price is from the cost of the name vs functionality.

8. get a dope scientific bubbler, or a regular dope bubbler. can't go wrong with a nice bubby.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Not sure if you reside in tx but if you do, a trip to Austin would be a great place to find nice glass. I went to a smoke shop called BC Smoke and picked this bad boy up for about 120. It's also about a foot, perfect for any discretion or portable needs!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393953334.836242.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Hii Power

10. #10 MRCRONIK, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2014
    BC is the shit! if you're ever in ATX check out planet K they have a nice selection too

Who Dat!

11. Hoss bongs are both popular and great!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. So,so,so overpriced. When I was younger, I had the owner of a headshop tell me that it was a high price for low quality. If you really wanna logo get some stickers.

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. The grass city people have spoken!
    Take heed of, heeding, to, take heed to the words the grass city people disperse.
    The middle was an office reference bt dub.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

14. Get one of those micro Toro things, with a nail and a bowlpiece.

15. Done haha. For some reason I have no oil friendly pieces. Maybe I should try and hit up the local headshop for a rig.

16. I would just say hit up the lhs and get whatever is appealing to you, rig might be a good idea if you don't have one, but it really depends on how often you are going to use it.  You could get a piece for oil and flower but most people don't like using the same piece for both without cleaning.  Maybe get an ash catcher, or a couple different bowls if you cant decide.

17. I just like the idea of the build a bong they have going on

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Sorry Bro...This is GRASSCITY....you want GLASSCITY...lol. So I guess you situation turned around for the better for you then? Good deal.

19. If you can pick up a stone glass Works walffle tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSl4ZeTNiPs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

20. Glass is nice, now add some ice
    (roor icemasters)