introduced my friend to pot

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Talon, Feb 24, 2006.

1. allright guys, my 15 year old friend had been bugging the hell out of me trying to get me to smoke with him for the first time. so i thought what the hell and i did. i rolled 2 FAT joints, and we went to my little stoner hang out place that me and a few of my other friends founded. this kid gets about 4 decent hits, then i hit him with a shotgun, and i decide he has smoked enough and this will get him tripping balls anyways so i smoke the second joint by myself. we then head out home, but we dont know which way to go (really, i do still get high like that even though i have been building tolerance for a while now). we finally find our way and start walking home throught his forest. we have to get over this big-ass tree trunk, and i just slowly climb over it, while the kid slowly takes a step, and tries to balance himself, only to fall and cut hid forehead on the tree bark. i was laughing my ass off at him by now. we were singing and saying retarded things once we got on the street to his house, and just before we turn into his front yard, his neighbor told us to come play basketball with him. i seriously felt retarded when playing, because i would hestitate in the middle of a jumper, and when i run up to lay it up, i do it in slow motion, and still miss. so after like 3 minutes of playing, im spent and we go to my friends house. we order some pizza (with a lot of trouble since we couldnt remember his adress), and while waiting for the pizza to arrive, my friend goes out into the front yard to go roll around and stuff. im watching TV, all zoned out, when i hear a loud THUNK! i look over, and i see a big green trash can sitting right next to me, and my friend standing next to it. i ask him what the fuck does he think hes doing, and he said "i dont know, i just had the urge to take the trash can into the house." so i tell him to take it back out, and the dumbass just kicks it down his stars from his front porch and the trashbag inside of it rips open and spill trash everywhere. being too high to pick it up, i continue watching TV. finally the pizza guy comes and drops off the pizza (lol i forgot and asked him what he wanted when he was at the door). so after eating, my friends dad calls and says hes on his way home. dude, we panicked like you never seen before. it was a big scramble to clean everything up. i ran outside and picked up the trash and put the garbage can back to where it was, when i trip and fall on it and crush it. i just say fuck it and run into the house and help with the inside. well, after like 5 minutes of hard work, the house was pretty clean. his dad came in and asked us why the hell our eyes were red, and we just said because of lack of sleep. deep down, i know he knew we were high, but i know he did it a hell of a lot back in his day so he was cool about it, and we chilled for about 2 more hours before i went home. eh it was crazy todaym thought i would share.

2. Rofl. something sorta similar happened.
    We were craving the domino's 5-5-5 deal...so we called 411 for the number to Domino's...and we asked them for the closest Domino's to my house...and they asked the adress, and we said it...and then they told us to hold...and came back and asked for the address again, and we thought it was Domino's...so we started to place our order.
    It was stupid as shit, I know. but we were blazed outta our minds and didn't really remember why the fuck we were on the phone with 411. Hehe, fun times. :smoking:

3. HAHHAHAHAHAHHA pink O

Plus rep.

Your roll'n with 370 post already!

4. lol, that is an awesome story. Never had anything like that happen to me though, well, when I first started smoking and getting really high I would often forget what the hell I was doing in front of my computer... I couldn't type or pay attention to anything I was way to focused on my thought process for a silly thing like reality to get in the way.

5. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. i can just imagine "what's your address again?" you: yea, let me get two pepperonis and a cheese.

does anyone else order food while extremely blazed and freak out when someone's at your door like a half hour later? happens to me ALLLL the time.

6. Lol, if my friend and I are outback toking and the chinese delivery guy would pull up, we'd freak for a second, not knowing why someone was there...but then remember: Chinese food, yay!
    And then i'd go, get the food, all red-eyed, and tip very well (it's the deliverer of munchies....he deserves a good tip!!)

7. hahah. good story. sounds like you had a fun time.

you know, i've never ordered food over the phone while high. we always go out to eat for some fucked up reason.. hahah

8. EVERYTIME im blazed, i tip like crazy too, and as soon as i close the door again, i end up laughing my ass off, haha.

9. Reminds me of when I try to buy food in grocery stores while stoned. One time I was having an insanely hard time trying to get some change outta my pocket and when I pulled my hand up my pipe and two lighters fell on the ground with adults standing all around me. I picked up the shit really fast and just sprinted outta the store.

10. HAHAHA holy shit dude one time i was buying a drink in kroger and i went to get change and a dime bag fell out of my pocket when i was takin my hand out i was like shiiit and got it before anyone noticed !!! Thought i was the only one haha..

11. at a party i ordered a pizza and what not and after i talked on the phone i made fun of the adress name it was something funny and i said it like a hundred times in different tones and what not, this was like 3 years ago but my freinds still make fun of me for it, oh and i was blazed retarted.

12. lol for some reason, ever time i smoke like half of a cig after smoking a joint or blunt, i feel retarded. like literally, my body responds slowly to my actions, and i cant think.

13. The whole quick cleanup thing made me laugh. I pictured way back when I was younger how my friends and I were. Thats really cool that he was chill about you being high though. Oh and the pizza thing made me laugh. We have a buddy that doesn't smoke buds (Hes still mad chill about the whole thing) that normally hangs out with us. Hes normally the pizza orderer just incase.

14. Ordering food is the best when your blazed, all the delivery drivers and shit I know that work around here end up getting high before work, I've gotten free pizzas off a couple of the guys to smoke them a bowl or two.... good times.

15. Congrats on bringing another person into the pot community. Make sure you teach him the small things stoners hate to see another stoner do.

As for ordering food when blitzed, it is so much fun. If I fuck it up while I am ordering on the phone I just laugh...I mean, they aren't gonna see your face. And I can't count the number of times I have smoked out the pizza guy or the chinese food dude.

16. One time some friends and I tried to order some pizza and other goodies but they hung up on us because we had such a big order and could not fucking stop laughing. Like, one dude would try to order and be busting up, but no one else was really laughing, so he'd hand it to one of us to try and make the order, but as soon as that person tried to talk, they'd bust up too. It happened like 5 times and by the end we were all fucking howling.

That shit was nuts.

17. i also forgot about just before i left, he tried to jump a fence, and his hand slipped off, and he almost gashed his leg open. LOL if i had to piss at that moment, it would be spraying out like a motherfucker, cause i was dying. lol im high again.

oh and about teaching him the things about pot, i will. most of the time now when we hang out we smoke a joint (on me). i remember when i started at first, my friends would always pay for me because thats how the tradition was.

18. Hehe, good times.
    I have a friend that I smoke out- he wants the pot 411 and everything. Last time we toked, i tought him how to break up bud, explained the diff. in pieces (showed him mah sherlock), showed him what a sploof was and tried to explain the trance that music can put you in. But i was pretty blazed, so i dunno if he catched on.
    There's still so much he needs to learn, but i'm havin fun teaching him.