Introduce Myself?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AR Toasty, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Do people actually read these things? I suppose this is a good place for a first post.

G'day! I'm Andy. 23. English, but making a life of it in Australia. What more is there to say? I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. I'd also like to hope my IQ is higher than 48, but there are times that I wonder. Those times usually occur about 5 minutes or so after hauling from a nice, fat J - my personal favorite way to toke.

I love making friends, so if that's something you're into, hit me up. We can stay frosty, keep it real, or just chill out, max, and relax all cool. Maybe even shoot some Bball outside of the school. Who knows.

2. Welcome to the city! A few people read these, but don't take it personally if you don't get many replies, most people spend their time out there in the discussion side of the forums.

My names Andrew and i'm from Australia as well, Melbourne to be precise, so i've got no excuse for forgetting your name and location. Interesting that you list slacks as something you enjoy, can't say i've ever gained enjoyment from a pair of pants but i'll try to do so more often in the future.

What bought you all the way over here from sunny old England?

3. Cheers!

Andrew, Australia. Should be easy enough to keep straight. I'm up in Darwin - have been for over a year now. I hopped my way over on little more than a whim, found a little adventure, and fell in love with the place. Plus, the sunshine is a huge selling point.

• Like Like x 1