Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Intravenous Marijuana Syndrome

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokemadweed, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Who is rmjl? They should not be allowed to delete this, it is not breaking any rules!!

2. #42 shroomkid, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2012
    they can't close this for talking about that that's just shocking!

why haven't they deleted this if they deleted the other two?

and why would they?

3. and if the guy above was not trolling then wow sounds like he tripped balls haha

4. [quote name='"Ganganinja8558"']

Who is rmjl? They should not be allowed to delete this, it is not breaking any rules!![/quote]

A super admin.

And if you guys keep discussing moderator actions they will. I want the thread to stay open but none of that will help.

5. You injected something into your body that you're not real sure if it was done right but *I* am the "dip shit"..... Ignorance must be bliss!

6. #46 shroomkid, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2012
    the thread is alive! post a video ! show us you're reaction when it's first injected to that shit will be too funny

7. LOL

"Hey guys should I try this? I'm already really wasted and probably don't need it anyways"

"Will it kill me if I get the ingredients wrong? Oh, it might? Okay Imma do it anyways"

ahhhh... people are hilarious.

8. [ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6U8XARojnbM]Intravenous THC & CBD Experiment - YouTube[/ame]