Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Intravenous Marijuana Syndrome

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokemadweed, Feb 11, 2009.

1. If I mess up the ingredients will I die? I think I'm about to do it but I'm pretty faded an I'm totally white boy wasted.please don't troll I'm being serious I have all the shit but I don't know if I can measure good right at this moment I hav a decent tolerance 1oz top shelf fpr 7 days plus wax and cheeba chews so I can handle it.I am asking of about d the ingredients if they don't get precise will I die? I know how to operate a syringe good I know to get all the air out and shit.It's just a question of the ingredint

2. #22 shroomkid, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2012
    wow dude don't do it without help. I don't know what could go wrong if you get the ingredients wrong. become a member at bluelighy and ask them they will provide you real help.

3. as for getting the air out of a syringe, hold it upright with the needle towards the cieling and flick it until you see the bubbles going to the top of the syringe then push on the plunger until the fluid comes out and there is no more air anywhere.

4. I know how to get the air out dawg I used a syringe before I'm asking only about the ingredients if I shoot up the solution but I'm off a little with the measurment awill I die? I also have the help of a close friend but he is also high as fuck and even more plastered than I am

5. #25 shroomkid, Nov 16, 2012
    aw I didn't see that I thought you were asking.

join blueray and ask them seriously they will answer you way better than anybody on here.

I would assume it would create problems to get measurements wrong as the measurements are so specific in the first place. if you can follow that down to a tee then go ahead but on your head be it if it fucks up!

6. lol my ***** I am in no way able to make a bluray account I'm just going to hit up my boy or call the dispensery an ask them.Or I will just try super hard to be specific about my measurment.

7. #27 shroomkid, Nov 16, 2012
    if your not willing to take 5 minutes to make an account at bluelighy then sure call the dispensary but you'd get the best harm reduction at bluelighy

8. Ok my made it already I'm just going to give it a try and my lil ***** too. I will keep you updated homie I hope this is just like my other friend "DiMiTri" I'll love it I will keep yall updated! For science!! Lmao

9. haha ok man keep me posted!

10. #30 shroomkid, Nov 16, 2012
    I'm sure you have to isolate one of many THC chemicals like delta-9-THC or something. are you just going to try and shoot up crystals ?

dude I've started reading into this you really should not try this without researching it for maybe weeks first seriously!

think you need to do this- "I have a friend who has told me he has figured out how to isolate THC crystals from weed as delta-9-THC. I have very limited knowledge about active metabolites of THC. However i was wondering if it was possible to use a fairly easy reaction to convert the delta-9-THC to 11-hydroxy-THC."

11. Would this even work? I thought the THC had to be heated to a certain degree to even do anything.

12. Sorry, it was at least my 3rd of the day. It just struck me as odd.

13. familytillidie must be dead.

14. it wasn't your third of the day...

there has only been two IV threads ever. only one is active.

15. [quote name='"FaMiLytilIdie"']Ok my made it already I'm just going to give it a try and my lil ***** too. I will keep you updated homie I hope this is just like my other friend "DiMiTri" I'll love it I will keep yall updated! For science!! Lmao[/quote]

Trolol...no one noticed how fast he "mixed" the very complex solution?

16. Yea, I'm guessing thats a lie unless he wants to get it on video

17. Inject boiling thc oil into your veins, get it on video, then I'll believe you.

18. I'm awake and I'm alive I have a headache and a stomach ache the hangover Of all hangovers.I didn't personal make the solution and it wasn't really that fast either homie my friend made the recipe that was listed and I wasn't sure if he was getting all the measurement completely specific so I asked on GC if I would die if I banged the solution and it wasn't right.
    To be honest I'm not sure if it worked lol I don't know what happened to my friend but I woke in the floor next to the TV in the living room with tequila spilled everywhere and someone spilled my grinder everywhere too my stomach feels like it's being pulled out with a meat hook.We definitely banged some solution because the syringes are on the island in the kitchen and ge said someone put a recipe up for a THC solution that you can shoot and that's what he was making.

But yes every one I will make a video on my day off if you keep the thread alive :hello: seriously though dip shit pay attention I just looked and I even said "my made it already" and in drunk speak that means "the solution has already been made by my friend"

19. They deleted mine too. THERE IS NOTHING IN THE RULES ABOUT IT.

20. [quote name='"Ganganinja8558"']

They deleted mine too. THERE IS NOTHING IN THE RULES ABOUT IT.[/quote]

Stop talking about it, it'll get this thread closed too. I'm pretty sure you're supposed to PM RMJL about it, but it says what you're supposed to do in the rules I'm pretty sure.