into the wall i go

Discussion in 'General' started by WestCoastStoner, Nov 13, 2005.

1. yeah, i crashed my homies car into the wall of a store.....i didnt go through the wall, but i fucked up from the grill of my homies car and smashed in the wall......

i thought it was in reverse, lol.........

but yeah, thats why we shouldnt drive under the influence, lol...........but the cops tested me and shit and let us go cus i was sober.......i wasnt sober......but i was sober enough to pass the sobriety test........

after that, we went and saw that movie Saw 2........its alright.......some of the lines were corny....but it was a trip.........

but yeah......last night was crazy...........

2. thats not smart man.

3. that sucks dude :( sorry to hear that

4. thanks for the net sympathy, lol......

but yeah, im fucked.....hes lucky imma loyal friend, cus im payin for his car and shit......not the towing fee though.....only the repairs............

then i gotta pay the store for reconstruction........fuck.....there goes my savings............

lol, i was saving up for a vehicle too.............i guess i should stick to skateboards, lol....................

5. That sucks, but it's your own fault. I don't see why you aren't paying the towing fee, though. You incurred that cost just as much as you incurred the cost of the damage.

6. ^^^ Some insurance covers towing fees even if it's your own fault. Maybe that's what he ment.

7. You must have really slammed on the gas to go through a wall before you realize it wasn't in reverse. I mean, I've done the same thing, but as soon as I take my foot off the break I realize what's going on. Were you drunk or high? I think I would have to be wasted to do something like that.

8. Some old lady did that same thing to a pizza hut a couple years back.

She was legally blind. Heh, maybe you should brush up on your driving.

9. When I was in preschool, my friend's mom did that. She came and picked him up, and a minute later, while we were sitting in the room playing Heads-Up-Seven-Up, her car came crashing through the wall. Luckily none of us got hurt, but everyone looked up and so the secrecy of our game was ruined. :(

10. You weren't in NYC were you? I was out buying a spoon yesterday and a car ran into a wall of glass/a store or something. The car was silver.. I don't remember the model/make.

11. im paying for repairs, but not the towing......

but yeah, i was wasted............

12. one of my buds did that... whipped a turn went for the break to slow down into a lazy right into a gas station and instead hit the gas again and plowed right into the brick wall of the fuckin' place lol

13. Haha, his name is WestCoastStoner. Draw your conclusions based on that alone, or you could look down to where it says Location: California. You silly goose.