Into different races?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Miklelottesen, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Do you find yourself turned on by chicks (asuming your're a male) of another race than yourself? For instance, I'm european (part gypsie) and I like asian chicks - my friends makes fun of it all the time ;)

2. Asians and Native Americans

3. white male here....

some asians (hard to find super hot ones)
    i like europeans
    latino
    maybe a persian if they are banging hot to... maybe... no hair?

4. Yep, I'm a big ole biker lookin redneck type. (Shaved head, long beard , both arms sleaved.) And I love me a big black girl! LOL ...I'm also an artist and the contrast is just...Mmm. Hope I don't offend anyone. I love all women, women of color just really do it for me. IMO Much Love.

5. I'm black and i enjoy women of all color but i REALLY like hispanics, ohhhhhh boy!

6. White, I like white and black girls. Hispanics are alright. I don't like asians.

7. I LIKE EVERYONE
    :love:

8. yuuuuupppp... any race.... if they fit my taste (physically and personality wise) i don't care what they are

9. white male here

..Indian girls (like from India) ftw!!! :love:

10. I get a lot of flak for this sometimes. .

but to me beauty exists in everyone . .

to say you could never love or be intimate with somebody because their skin is a certain color, perhaps a different one than yours. .

thats ignorant flat out.

i dont give a fuck if you're from Jupiter if you turn me on im cool with it

thats just my two cents.

peace

11. I'm like the noah of chicks, I want 2 of each kind.

12. asian girls

filipina girls

latino girls

spanish girls

black girls (if they look right)

13. ^^^^^Can I change my response to the same as redlines?!^^^^^IMO Much Love.

14. glad to see you guys have yellow fever :)

15. Laddy, everyone knows Asian women are the most beautiful creatures to grace God's green earth.

'Eve' was Asian you know?

No lad.

The really different race would be between 'The Roadrunner' and 'Donald Duck".

16. Hell yeah, Latin chicks are the hottest. Some asians can look pretty good too.

17. white italian here
    love latinas, asians, and red bone

18. It's not like I only dig asian chicks, I like all women who attracts me - I've just got a weak point for asians ;)

19. i like all races of women

what really gets me attrached to them is when i sense that they're sexually submisive since i'm sexually dominant (think BDSM, but less)

20. white irish american male, i like...white (including all euro) girls, and latinas and asian girls