Interviews with 9/12 protesters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dank0ne, Sep 16, 2009.

1. #41 Kylesa, Sep 17, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2009

My mom was a very loving and kind person, thank you very much.

How does me calling you a 'race baiting faggot' deny you the right to speak?

Hint: It doesn't. :wave:

This is either an incoherent thought of yours, or a grievous typographical error. However, I'm going to go with my better judgment and declare this another case of your incessant mental-midgetry.

I respond because your hypocrisy and stupidity are infectious. Reading your posts makes me want to sacrifice a kitten because of your crimes against intellectualism. You are literally the Hitler of Intelligence. Your goal in life is to kill off intelligence, and replace it with your stupidity. I don't do anything to make myself feel superior, if I wanted to feel superior, I could just write a story about how I'm better than you. But no, instead of feeling superior, I'm exhibiting that I am superior, within the realm of debate.

Really, your arguments are so weak, I'm literally just molding you into what I see fit, it's rather comical. You're an intellectual Gumby, you're free to be pushed around and molded by anyone who is willing to. It's equivocal to taking candy from a baby. Instead of posting on here, you should probably work on coming up with better arguments (See: Take a logic class) or better your English skills. It will help in the future, trust me.

It's not nice to lie. Either way, doesn't matter how old you are, your grammar and spelling, your poor fallacy-ridden arguments, and your juvenile attitude; it's obvious you're either 15, or you have the maturity of a 15 year old. I've known 40 year old people who were less mature than I was when I was 15-16 years old, age doesn't correlate to maturity or intelligence.

Oh, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

What's a venerial disease? Sounds bad!

This is a pretty hateful post actually and has nothing to do with politics. We don't need this type of behavior here bro. It's understood that passions run high here but really crosses the line of what we find acceptable. ~AK~