Interview With An Alien

Discussion in 'General' started by Hashstar, Jan 21, 2013.

1. This is an interesting video , an oldie but a goodie. The whistleblower that put out the tape is the most convincing thing about it.

What do you all think?

Are top secret elements of our government in contact with beings from another world?

Is the whole ufo mythology, just that, myth? A clever story for the government to hide secret weapons programs behind?

I am just a crazy conspiracy nut?

Watch the video and find out more...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SEv78UOZc8]This is a REAL interview with an actual alien! - YouTube[/ame]

2. most important topic of our time.... people of GC dont give a shit

3. You are in fact, a crazy conspiracy nut

4. dude i love this shit and could talk about conspiracies and corruption ALL DAY! I don't know about this video, its a difficult to tell

5. Is the guy called Victor, dont want to watch if i have already seen it.

6. think about how many galaxies there are in the universe. now think about how many planets are in each of those galaxies. there are hundreds of trillions of planets, and even if the chances of a planet that can sustain life are 1 in 10,000,000,000,000, there's still tons of possibilities left.

to say life doesn't exist is ignorant...it even may not be intelligent life. We have found life on the planet where we thought none would exist; beneath the coldest ice and under the most intense heat.

life would adapt to however they needed it to be because the conditions in space are in the extremes.

7. I certainly believe that they're out there, but I don't think anyone here on Earth has made contact with them. Who can keep that big a secret? It'd be the greatest discovery of modern times.